100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other
100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.4

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I do suffer from puffiness under my eyes every so often and this is the product that I reach for when that happens. Granted puffiness can be caused by different factors - some for which this may work and others it may not. Mine is connected to allergies, mostly pollen. When it flares up I just dab a bit of this on at night before bed and by the morning I can see a difference, perhaps 20-30% reduction in puffiness which I would guess is mainly down to the Green Tea and Green Coffee extracts (the other ingredients I've used both separately and in other products - with little results on reducing puffiness).

I don't use it during the day due to the lack of SPF. For me the nightly application works just fine. The formula is quite moisturizing and smells really nice too. And of course it's organic, boasts a fantastic ingredients list of good quality botanicals and is vegan certified too. What's not to like? :)

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, as I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora. Thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: Jack Black - Intense Therapy
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I tried 100 percent pure products years ago (a foundation and face moisturizer) and was very disappointed with them. Fast forward to today, I'm looking for a good eye cream and stumble upon the travel size 100% pure coffee bean eye cream. I thought I'd give it a shot.

Pros
- smells great, like you can eat it
- natural ingredients
- very happy that it came in a travel size so I could try it out before committing to the bigger, more expensive full product

Cons
- price. I think it's quite steep for what it is. Especially the travel size. I'm not against spending money on a good quality product with good ingredients, but this just did not cut it for me in terms of its value proposition vs cost
- didn't really do anything for my eyes. It claims to lessens dark circles (not in my case) and reduce puffiness (maybe a little, an insignificant amount).
- not as moisturizing as I would like in an eye cream. I ended up layering this on top or underneath another, more moisturizing eye cream to get that additional moisture

Overall
- a fun buy to try mainly because of how good it smells, it was just fun to put something that smelled so edible and delicious on every day. Don't think I'd repurchase, however.

on 11/27/2016 9:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is a very basic eye cream that is suited for very young skin (like high school) imo. It smells wonderful and contains all natural ingredients, but ultimately it does nothing except moisturize a little bit. It is a bit too light for me and has not helped with my dark circles at all.

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I am mostly in love with the yummy baked goods scent this has. Does it actually work on wrinkles and dark circles, for me so far it does, but it's not a dramatic effect like what you'd get with the much more expensive Sulwhasoo ginseng eye cream. The price is cheap, it moisturizes well, and I don't break out from it. So it's a definite repurchase for me.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This product is just meh. The opening of the tube is too large so you tend to get too much product if you're not careful. It smells really good (like coffee and cocoa) and it is thick (but not too thick as it will sink in quickly) but I don't really notice the de-puffing effect I get with MAC Fast Response Eye Cream. It will take me forever and a day to go through my tube, but I will not repurchase it.

on 12/18/2013 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This came in a hugmongous tube - 30ml which is the normal size for face serum. Eye product usually comes in 15ml.

At first i did not like it because it smells kinda different, not bad, just different and light though and nice after a while. The cream also blurts out of the pump funny maybe because its not liquidy so it doesn't flow out smoothly. Being a cream its not greasy but feels very light and absorbs very quickly. After a couple of weeks i actually feel it works. My eye area feels nicer- amazing because eye products never seem to work for me.

As it is indicated on the product to finish it in 6 months, i couldn't because i need so little. I usually finish a 15ml eyecream in 6 months when i use it twice daily. I'm probably into my 9th month when i decided i need to follow the instructions and stop using it on my eye area since that area is so sensitive. I saw Dr Oz's programme about things we can grab around the house to use for cellulite and decided since this product contains caffeine, I began to use it on my cellulite areas and after even less than a week, my cellulite were less noticeable!!! miracle!!!

I think the claims of this product truly works!

on 10/11/2013 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this eye cream. Definitely diminished the dark circles under my eyes. It has a lovely vanilla-coconut-y scent and is light enough for my oily, sensitive skin. Not sure if this would work for wrinkles, though.

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I really, really wanted to like this product. It's reasonably priced for a very natural product (as much as I'd like to have a more non-toxic beauty routine, price can be a major obstacle), I like that it's packaged in glass rather than plastic, and it does smell great. However, that's where the positives end for me. First, while I can appreciate the merits of a pump over a jar, this pump always seem to dispense waaaay too much product, so I ended up feeling like I was wasting a lot. But mostly, it just didn't work for me. I didn't notice any improvement in my dark circles or the fine lines I'm starting to get, and I didn't even find it particularly moisturizing. I won't be repurchasing, and my quest for a good eye cream continues...

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Really does make a difference, definitely make my under eye area look lighter and tighter. Moisturizing enough for me, works very well under concealer. Would give it 5 if it wasn't for the smell. Don't know how to describe it, it just smells bad to me. I got it online and as soon as it arrived and I smelled it I emailed them to ask if it's possible I got a spoiled product. They said this is just how it smells, product is fresh. I started using it, nothing bad happened, results were good, so guess it's just its natural scent.

on 4/23/2012 2:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Great quality in a very reasonable price. Very hydrating, and with continuous use, I do notice my dark circles are almost gone!! (well, they are not that bad in the first place, but now I don't need to use any under eyes concealers, just foundation, or even slightly lighter shade tinted moisturizer)