100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.5

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 11/1/2017 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got the .3oz size of this and the tip had no hole in it (it was solid plastic) so when I went to squeeze some out, a bunch of product came out of the crimped end. So you may want to check and be sure there's a hole in the tip (you may have to cut one) before squeezing.

My main complaint with this product is that it has added fragrance, which I didn't realize when I purchased it. I'm guessing it's the vanilla absolute and coffee extract that make for a caramel-y candle-y scent. This is probably fine unless you're sensitive to fragrance (both skin sensitivity and sense of smell) like I am. I was smelling it all day and it irritated my eyes a bit, so I will probably give the remainder to my sister.

It's also not hugely hydrating/moisturizing imo, but I can't really speak to its qualities there since I only used it once.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this in a Birchbox subscription - love it. It is a decent product for the price considering other higher end products that give you same results - reduced puffiness, diminished dark circles, and moisturized undereye area. This was my first experience with caffeine as an ingredient for eye treatments. I have since purchased the Ordinary Caffeine + EGCG serum. I use both now on a daily basis. As thornberryqt said, this is not a product that works magically overnight to its full effect. If you expect rapid results, you might need a different product. But, if you use this eye cream consistently, it will work well. I now have almost no noticeable dark circles, less puffiness even in the morning, reduced fine lines, reduced crepeyness. I did take a lazy break from skin care for about a week and found that those issues returned. So, this product only works as long as you use it. Of note, it did not reduce the red broken capillaries under my eyes at all.

Pros: Cost, effective if you use it consistently, nice fragrance (hard to describe), can be layered with other products without pilling, does not cause any irritation to my sensitive skin, certified organic, vegan

Cons: Does not give permanent effects if you stop using it

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Rosa Canina Seed Extract (Rosehip Oil), Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) * Certified Organic

on 1/16/2015 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like this quite a bit. Coupled with oil cleansing it gives enough moisture. It does de puff my eyes if they aren't crazy bad and lessen dark circles. I've used many high end and grocery store brands and have never experienced a product do what it claims aside from moisturizing, so any results are good enough for me.

on 6/22/2013 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my second tube of eyecream. The smell is fantastic, and I 'think' it brightens my eyes and reduces undereye puffiness. At any rate, it's a dream to apply, and it completely hydrates my eye area.

on 8/30/2012 1:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This eye cream is all the rage on some natural beauty blogs like NMDL, so I ordered a tube. Overall, I think that it does help reduce puffiness. However, my main concern is dark circles (the blue/purple kind), and it does not work well for that. The price is fair and I like the packaging. The ingredients are clean. I am thinking of buying some Vitamin K cream and using both to see if I get better results.

on 2/26/2012 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I tried one bottle. In the summer, it just changes colour, maybe oxidisation or something. I've no idea. I've asked the retailer but they just said not to use that part. I'm not too happy cause I've bought it a week earlier.

Smells great. Does nothing. So there.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Smells so yummy like vanilla and hazelnut coffee but it was so irritating to my eyes. I wear contacts so I dont know if thats why but it was just too oily for my skin and it did not absorb well at all which is no good for a daily eye cream, it just sat on top of my skin. If you have dry undereyes maybe you would like it.

on 6/28/2011 3:09:00 PM

I use this everyday. I found it to be a great basic eyecream. It doesn't do anything other than keep my undereye area from drying out. It works well with makeup and other then needing a little extra in the winter I have had no problems with it. I would buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This was just kind of meh for me. It's fine as a moisturizer but that's about the extent of it. Used it for months without any results. Like other reviewers have said it smells lovely. If you are looking for something to treat eye imperfections keep moving. This is not it.

on 3/2/2011 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Really nice vanilla scent. Goes on smoothly and is comfortable to use. As a mostiurizer it's fine, but I cannot say that I see any difference with respect to my dark spots under my eyes. However, I have never found an eye cream that significantly reduce dark spots (even though I've tried a lot that have had good reviews).