100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily
100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

4.5

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a sample in a tube from a monthly beauty box over a year ago & I'm still using it!! I keep it in the refrigerator & every morning as I make my coffee, i swipe it on my eyes & it's the only thing that quickly takes down the puffiness I wake up with every day. By the time I'm ready to shower, my eyes are back to normal. I wash it off while washing my face & I'm good to go, yet the skin remains hydrated. I don't really suffer w/under eye darkness or circles much unless I really don't sleep & eat badly so can't say it'll help with that, but definitely works for puffiness!!! & P.S. This is the only eye cream I can tolerate without any negative reactions. I've tried many & I either breakout around my eye area or my eyes get puffier..but not with this lil gem

on 1/6/2014 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't use this myself, I got a free sample packet and gave it to my husband to use. He uses a vit c cream on his face after he shaves and ran out, so I said "here use this for now.." Few weeks later his Vit C cream arrived but he wanted me to order more of this. He loves it. He loves the smell and he has some darkness under his eyes and felt it looked better, so far. I found a tube they sent me a while ago as a sample and gave that to him too.. He is sales(and part company owner) and looking good is part of the job... Will update..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I GOT A RASH from this product. I was given a sample from their store at Santana Row and I was so excited to use it right away. The next day, my eyelids were RED and puffy!!!!

on 11/7/2012 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this eye cream daily for about two years and love it. The consistency is just right; no bumps near my eyes like with other products. I've been using the same container for about two years - it lasts forever.

I have dark circles and can't say this has done anything to improve them, but it works wonders for puffiness first thing in the morning.

on 8/11/2012 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm 42, so I've recently started to do research about skincare for aging skin. I bought several different products (a day lotion, night cream, eye cream, and so forth), and this eye cream is the only product that I will keep-- I still haven't found the best products for the other areas of my face.

I read to use green tea around the delicate eye area, so that's why I chose this eye cream. I like the consistency; it's fine to use under my makeup. And it has produced results within the first two weeks of using it. The main benefit I see is that it helps lift my eyelids back up.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I bought the sample size and I have been using it for about 3 months now. I love the way it feels on my skin. It's very light and moisturizing. I haven't seen a drastic difference in my dark circles, but they are lighter. The thing that has drastically changed the most would be my lashes. They are longer and thicker than ever before! The only thing I had changed was my eye cream so I credit my longer lashes fully to this product.I highly recommend you try it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this eye cream! I have been using it for a few months, and it is the best I have ever tried, all natural or otherwise. It smells great, is affordable, and really reduces my undereye puffiness.

on 8/10/2011 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

First of all, this is one of those rare eye creams that you get a full OUNCE of. I had a full 7 months of use with this eye cream, applying this in the morning and at night. And I'm not one of those people who uses a huge dollop of eye cream - I used about the size of a grain of rice for both eyes.

I actually like the smell of this eye cream - it's like hazelnut coffee cream! But sadly, I didn't see ANY benefits, especially a reduction in dark circles, after 7 months of using this eye cream. Its price point MAY convince me to repurchase another eye cream from this line in the future, but not now.

Also, I dislike the pump packaging because for the last MONTH, while there was still quite a bit of product at the bottom, no more product would come thru the pump! So it was definitely annoying to try to shake this glass bottle to get the product on the bottom to come out of the opening. Eye creams in jars are at least much more convenient in that you can really use every last bit of product.

on 1/30/2011 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I normally spend a lot on eye cream, and decided to purchase this based on the reviews. This stuff is great.

Love the smell, it hydrates well, sinks in right away and the ingredients are great. Who knows if it has any anti-aging benefits but then again who knows if anyof the $200eye creams have those benefits either.

My only SLIGHT complaint is that if I put it on in the morning too close to my lashes I can get racoon eyes.

Otherwise this is an awesome product that's easy on the wallet - will repurchase ($18 for a glass pump bottle of 1oz iirc!)

on 10/10/2010 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of the few eye area treatment products I have used to the last drop, storing the little (former) glass bottle upside down and taking out the pump to remove the cream with my pinky. It smells of vanilla and the texture is divine.

Currently experimenting with the Acai Berry Anti-Aging Eye Cream from the same brand -- packaging has been updated and these now come in a plastic pump container. Unable to report yet on the performance of the Acai, as the nozzle has detached from the pump and is submerged in the cream (this happened in its first week of use). Because 100% Pure's products are so, well, pure, I'm hesitant to put my fingers or even sterilized tweezers in the cream to get the drowned nozzle so I can properly use the pump. These products deserve a lot of babying and should be used daily and quickly, or they start to smell "off". The consistency/texture also morphs rapidly.