100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.5

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 5/9/2016 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have had better eye creams, in particular the SK II. I wanted to try a natural non toxic skin care product. This eye cream is basic, and smells nice, but I didn't see any improvement in my eye area besides moisture. My sweet almond oil, and my organic argan oil are better natural alternatives to this eye cream in both moisturizing and anti-aging.

on 10/11/2015 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am surprised that this doesn't have better reviews.

Like some others here, I received a tube of this from Birchbox.

I love the yummy fragrance. It actually makes me enjoy the ritual of applying eye cream, so I use it more than other eye creams.

My main problem with eye creams is that they usually make my eyes puffy, but this doesn't.

I see some of the negative reviews were related to irritation. Although I tend to have sensitive skin, this doesn't irritate me at all.

I have never re-purchased any eye cream. This might be the first!

I received this as a sample at a Birch Box party and I'm completely in love. It smells like freshly baked vanilla waffle cones. A very tiny drop will do your entire eye and I can confirm that it is both hydrating and firming. I wear it under my day cream before I put my bb cream on and my eyes definitely look smoother and more perked up. It's not greasy or oily and absorbs into your skin immediately. Also, did I mention that it smells like freshly baked vanilla waffle cones??

on 3/26/2015 1:50:00 PM

This stuff smells soooo good! I actually thought someone was baking cookies in my house. I was hoping this would be my holy grail but sadly it wasnt. I normally use clinique and wanted to get away from all chemicals and bad stuff. This was good for a few days and then the irritation started. My eyelids were sooo red and burned. I had to take it back.

on 3/2/2014 11:11:00 AM

This eye cream is very moisturizing without being greasy. It is similar to Ole Henriksen's Fresh Start Eye Cream in terms of the texture and moisturizing properties (but is only about half the price). I think this is a very modestly priced eye cream that gives a lot of bang for your buck. I cannot say for sure if this diminishes dark circles, but it definitely freshens up the undereye area without drawing attention to fine lines or imperfections. I also really enjoy the smell. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a nice eye cream. First off, I don't mind scented products as long as the scent does not smell artificial. This one smells delicious. Like vanilla and hazelnut like another reviewer mentioned.

It is quite rich, so use sparingly. I have noticed I can get some spots under the eyes with this if I slather on too much, but otherwise it does a good job of moisturising.

What kills me is the pump. At first it was going well, but now I have to pump 5 million times before anything comes out. Update: ok it is not so bad, just have to shake it a bit.

If I can find it again easily, I may repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I had been lemming 100% Pure Coffee Bean Eye Cream for long time after reading so many great reviews and finally went for it and purchased the full size after failed trials with a few other eye products. The skin around my eyes had recently begun to get very dry and even started showing some (sudden, and to my knowledge out of NOWHERE) lines/creases/wrinkles Ė plus, I have always had discoloration/dark circles under my eyes so I was intrigues by the idea of coffee to help with that. Along with the full size that I bought, I received 2 large samples in various subscription boxes so I ended up using this cream for nearly a year, morning and night.

This eye cream feels rich and creamy upon application, you donít need a lot of product to do the job and it takes about 3-5 minutes to soak into my skin enough that I can move on the makeup application. Overall, great application experience. I did get some minor irritation a few times when I used too much and it got into my eyes Ė much like getting plan oil (any kind) in my eyes, it was just a general annoyance and kind of made my eyes water and feel heavy, nothing serious. I am not a huge fan of the scent Ė itís a very strong, sweet coffee scent, not unlike walking into a coffee shop and it doesnít really dissipate entirely so I was frequently getting whiffs of cafť mocha throughout the day. Itís not an unpleasant scent, just not for me.

Within minutes of application there is a very subtle brightening effect on dark circles which I really love Ė it makes me feel *that* much more confident about my appearance while applying my makeup. This initial brightness is temporary, but still nice. Over time (perhaps 2-3 months), I did notice the effect becoming longer-lasting but still not permanent Ė like I wouldnít notice dark circles returning until around two thirds of the way through my work shift, which involves staring at an overly bright computer screen In a dimly lit hotel lobby for hours and always makes my eyes look bad.

At the time I was using this cream, I mostly used it alone but also tried with a serum underneath, oils (rosehip, hemp seed, camellia) underneath, or shea butter on top. I found that for night, I definitely needed *something* extra because the skin around my eyes still looked pretty dry and was the lines were continuing to noticeably deepen. Because of this, I would say that this eye cream is better suited to those who need minimal moisture (or donít mind a lot of layering) and are more concerned about the dark circles.

I honestly donít know if I will buy this again. I loved how it helped my dark circles, but got sick of both the scent and the need to buy more products and take the time to apply said products before and/or after this cream. So, for now, Iím on the fence but indicated a ďyesĒ I would buy it again because it is a really good product and I have yet to find an eye cream half as effective on dark circles.

on 7/19/2012 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

SMELLS SO GOOD. They should just come out with a body cream version because Iíd use that without fail every day. It smells like sweet, creamy and yummy.

Thatís all the good stuff I can say about it :x It was my first ever eye cream purchase. I bought it because it was one of the cheapest ones I could get my hands on - $20.

I actually donít like that it comes in a pump because 1 pump of product is just way too much to use. I got really good at just getting a small amount out but sometimes I accidentally press out a whole pump. I just donít know my own strength o__o

Another con about this guy is that itís a bit greasy and doesnít sink into my skin fast enough for my liking. Also it gave me those little bumps under my eyes called milla :< if this works for you then thatís great because itís inexpensive but it was a flop for me.

on 12/14/2011 2:53:00 AM

I agree with most reviewers, the smell is delicious. It is hydrating, but also a bit greasy. I don't feel like it has change the skin around my eyes (for better or for worst) so, all in all is a good smelling eye cream, affordable and completely natural. I'm happy with it.

on 10/29/2011 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this cream. Its not a miracle worker, but its a good moisturizer. It smells fantastic and it helps with my undereye puffiness. Over time, it completely took care of the puffiness underneath my eyes. It comes in a 1 oz bottle, so it lasts quite a while. I'm currently on my 3rd bottle. Its not too moisturizing so its perfect under makeup and on summer nights. On other nights i like the beyond belief vita c cream or the clinique all about eyes rich. I sometimes layer it underneath those two. It doesn't work miracles but I'm really satisfied with it.