100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love this! Used to order from QVC now I find it at the health store

on 5/24/2017 1:45:00 AM

I have sensitive skin. Certain chemicals irritate my skin and make pimples. Otherwise, with non-irritating products (very few things I can use), I have clear smooth skin.

This eye cream is a very nice basic moisturizer. I don't think it helps with fine lines or puffiness.

I give this cream a high rating because it isn't irritating and is moisturizing enough.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

100% pure is a hit or miss brand for me, but I really do love this product. It instantly gives your eyes that sort of bright, clean look. It's moisturizing, absorbs well, and helps reduce puffiness. It's not thin, gel-like, or a lotion; it's a cream, but not heavy like night cream. I love the smell...warm berries, maybe?

I think it's important to note that this isn't a "put it on at night, wake up looking younger" product. This is for early mornings and rough days....it's essentially the ultimate after-cry eye cream. There's something very satisfying and feel-good about using it. I don't have permanent dark circles and I wasn't looking for something anti-aging, so that's probably why I'm so satisfied with it. However, my mother was visiting (aka rifling through my skincare products) one day, and she called me after leaving to ask for the name. I ended up giving her one as a gift, and she has repurchased one since. She says it's "the only one that plumps me up and smooths me out," if anyone finds that description helpful.

on 11/27/2016 9:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is a very basic eye cream that is suited for very young skin (like high school) imo. It smells wonderful and contains all natural ingredients, but ultimately it does nothing except moisturize a little bit. It is a bit too light for me and has not helped with my dark circles at all.

on 8/23/2016 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a great starter eye cream if you are in your 20's and do not have a lot of repair work to do. It smells yummy and it leaves a very silky finish around the eye area. It has done wonders for my dark circles and occasional puffiness after long nights studying. It is also all natural.

on 5/16/2016 7:10:00 AM

The only reason why I wouldnt repurchase this is because I only get free samples at the mall that last forever.

on 3/19/2016 2:17:00 PM

I finished up a while tube of this eye cream and it didn't do fairly much for me. It did moisturize my eyes a bit but it didn't help with anything else. The smell is nice and I would want to recommend this to someone just venturing into eye cream.

on 1/28/2016 11:24:00 PM

I've been using it for few months.It smells so good, but unfortunately it did nothing for my dark circles.

on 11/26/2015 9:29:00 PM

Got the 0.3 of an ounce tube for $10. Pricey yes, but inexpensive compared to most eye creams. This is my second eye treatment that I have tried. It's been about six weeks and I have seen no change in the darkness of my undereye skin. This cream smells amazing, like vanilla French toast, and it doesn't irritate skin or eyes at all. While it may add a small bit of moisture to the eye area, it doesn't really do anything to treat undereye circles or puffiness. I will finish using it because it's not hurting anything and it does smell great, but I'm still on the hunt for an effective yet inexpensive eye treatment.

on 9/4/2015 4:56:00 PM

This stuff smells amazing, but unfortunately after the first application, I got a severe rash under both of my eyes that has lasted for a few days. I would be careful if you have sensitive skin in trying this stuff out!!