100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry
100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.6

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 5/28/2016 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't have sensitive skin. But after using this I have developed rash around my eyes. It does have a nice texture and very little fragrance, what doesn't work for one may work for another.

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I am mostly in love with the yummy baked goods scent this has. Does it actually work on wrinkles and dark circles, for me so far it does, but it's not a dramatic effect like what you'd get with the much more expensive Sulwhasoo ginseng eye cream. The price is cheap, it moisturizes well, and I don't break out from it. So it's a definite repurchase for me.

on 2/23/2014 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was OK as an eye cream, and I liked the pump packaging. However, the smell is very strong: it was like I spilled a hazelnut latte all over my face (even though I put just a dab under my eyes). I don't like highly scented products on my face so I might use this up, diluted with unscented lotion, for my body.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Does nothing, don't waste your time or money

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this because of all the yt hype. My final conclusion is that it does not live up to the hype (as most 100% pure products). I have the smaller tube size of this eye cream. I have normal to dry skin, mid twenties, looking to hydrate and moisturize my eye area. First, I love the packaging, small tube with very small opening allows for great precision. Second, the smell is ok. I know people say it smells like coffee, it doesn't smell like coffee to me. It smells like frosted flakes (as in "They're GRRRRRRREAT!"), seriously smell it and frosted flakes side by side, it's the EXACT same smell. (2 friends and a bf agree (maybe they just said it so I would stop talking about eye cream though)). Third, the texture is nice, not too thick and balm-y, but not too slippery. At first experimentation, a decent eye cream, however after a few weeks of continuous use, I got eye pimples. Which sucks. Not milia, actual whiteheads below my lower lashline. And I am always very careful to apply eye cream to only around my orbital bone, no closer to my eyes. I've never gotten milia or eye pimples before from an eye cream, so I don't think I'm prone to them. Even worse, when I stopped using this eye cream, my eyes didn't look any worse. No worse so I don't think that it was doing anything anyway, so my time and cash was for naught. I don't believe in using a skincare product if it doesn't serve a tangible purpose. Overall, total did for me, but not a terrible price and excellent packaging (the tube, not the pump, I think a pump is a terrible idea on an eye cream, it encourages over dispensing and waste).

This eye cream claims to be clinically proven to de-puff & brighten dark circle, proven to lessen lines & wrinkles and makes you look more refreshed and awake. I felt it didn't give me much results. It felt good & hydrating and helped me look more awake, but that's about it. Not great under makeup. It's an okay product, but nothing too effective or special. Plus, it's on the pricey side...$19 for 1 oz.

on 12/15/2011 11:53:00 PM

I've been using this eye cream for about a year now and I can honestly say that I like it.

It's no miracle worker in my opinion as it didn't banish away my dark circles or the tiny, incipient wrinkles at the corners of my eyes but in my experience, no eye cream I have ever used has managed to achieve that. I'm just happy with anything that moisturizes my eye area properly without giving me milia or an uncomfortable allergic reaction.

100% Pure's coffee bean eye cream does just that. The cream has a high quality smooth texture that sinks into the skin within a few minutes. I don't wear eye cream in the mornings so I can't say anything on how well it endures or interacts with makeup but it really doesn't seem to be the type of cream that would pill up. I will say that the caffeine in this product is sort of a bright little pick-me-up for the eyes as either the scent or chemical reaction of caffeine and skin does something magical for tired eyes.

If there is one caveat about this cream- it would be the packaging. I got both the tube and the glass bottle and between the two, I DEFINITELY recommend the tube as it's easy to use and you'll get your money's worth of the product. The glass bottle, while aesthetically pleasing, became a pain when I reached the last quarter of the cream on account of the pump failing on me (I had to resort to a Q-tip to get the rest of the product out). Heck, even before the pump failed on me, I hated it because there was basically no way to control the amount of cream that came out- which for the most part was always much more than I needed.

Would I buy this again? Maybe...more yes than no but definitely not in the near distant future because (1) I'm on a tight budget right now and 20 bucks a pop is sadly too steep for me and (2) I am sick and tired of the coffee scent. I've never been a fan of warm scents but I can endure/ignore them if the product is decent- which was the case here...but after a year of using this, I gotta say I'm bored and moving on.

on 4/20/2011 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I've learned to expect very little from an eye cream besides moisturizing the orbital area--This one fits the bill. I use this primarily at night, but noticed concealer does sit well on top of if I use it during the day. I've repurchased this once already and will probably continue to do so. My search has ended with "good enough" as I am tired of wasting my money on bogus claims. The pump is kinda wonky and will dispense too much product unless you give it a light tap. I store it in the refrigerator for no other practical reason, but just because I like the cool sensation upon application.

on 11/3/2010 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

after i read good reviews i tried.. 100 percent pure brand make all products with only organic natural ingredients.. so i was not hesitated to try at all..
this is good for night cream, because i can see the result definetely, absorbed well, smooth, well moisturizing . when i wake up in the morning, i can see my eye is little bit puffy but it tells that the cream made my little line disappear and skin even. i really like this.

on 10/31/2010 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

First, the smell... it comes from ingredients that are intended to be good for the skin, NOT from added fragrance. To me it smells like cake, in part because it has vanilla - i have a number of natural skin care products that include vanilla for therapeutic reasons - but, frankly, most of its ingredients contribute to its scent.

Caffeine, from both tea (camellia sinensis) and green coffee beans, tones down redness or other discoloration. And this product has quite a bit. Many of larger commercial brands include it waaaay down the ingredient list. I even put this 100% Pure Eye Cream on my cheeks, to combat redness there.

It feels terrific, soothing and moisturizing the dry skin around my eyes, although I don't think this is doing away with my wrinkles, so i alternate it with eye cream containing peptides. A big plus is that I find it non-irritating -- many eye products and cosmetics hurt my eyes; some make my eyes sting and water for days (for example Olay Regenerist Eye Lift, and many mascaras).