100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.6

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 3/27/2013 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Smells great!!!

on 1/3/2011 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is by far my favorite eye cream!! I bought the .25 oz sample size a couple of months ago and need to get the full size since I'm starting to run out. The smell is amazing and the fact that there are no crazy chemicals or preservatives is fantastic. I have very dry skin and my eyelids become extremely dry and flaky if I don't use a very moisturizing product. Last winter, I was having to put Aquaphor on my eyelids every night before I went to bed to prevent the flakiness, but this winter, all I have been using is this eye cream and it has worked wonders! I can't really speak to the anti-aging effects of it at all (I'm only 21), but I think it is a great product that I will continue to repurchase!

on 12/17/2009 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I love the smell of this cream! A little drop of this cream goes a long way, I try not to over apply since it can get greasy. Apart from that, this is great eye cream!

I've used so many eye creams, most either sting my eyes or have no effect at all. I honestly have to say this matches up to the higher end of the spectrum. I have very severe dark circles, there was only 1 cream I've used that had any effect and it's been discontinued due to the company was losing money making the cream. I finally found a replacement, at a reasonable price too! Very good on dark circles, freshens and keeps skin around eyes hydrated well.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm still on the fence about this product. I like how this moisturizes w/out any sticky, tacky or heavy feel to it. Absorbs great and within minutes. I suffer w/allergies and have the dark circles to prove it. It did help lighten the under eye area, but I was also wanting the upper eye puffiness and creases to go away. In four weeks that hasn't changed. I'm on auto delivery and will give this another month ( maybe two ) to see any results to the upper eye. It's affordable @ $19.00 for 1oz. of product. My needs may require the Doctor recommended eye cream sold thru SkinStore called Teamine Eye Complex. I will have to wait and see.

Update: I'm going to stay on auto-delivery. This seems to work with my dark circles. I'm also using the NIA 24 Eye Complex for the upper eyes in the p.m. Both products have taken 10-15 years off my aging eyes.
A+++

on 1/23/2009 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

an ok eye cream, i have used 3 bottles, does help a bit with dark circle but not much. great ingredients, but after i use it for a while, i notice some sweat looking inside the bottle . i dont think it is well protected enough and the product could get bad fast so i suggest to at least keep in the fridge - also it feels better that way. usually i am a fan of this brand but not this one.