100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Other
100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I've used a fair number of both high and low-end eye creams. I have a few fine lines starting to appear, and I have hereditary dark circles. Lately, when I haven't been getting enough sleep or drinking enough water, I've also experienced some puffiness. My under-eye area isn't exactly dry, but it is sensitive and there is some dryness in the inner corners, and my eyes are easily irritated due to allergies. This cream hydrates very nicely, and seems to plump the area up a little bit, getting rid of any puffiness that remains. It doesn't do a whole lot for fine lines - but nothing is a miracle product (water and sunscreen seem to help the most in that regard). What I am truly amazed with is that it does help to fade my dark circles. I used this twice a day, every day for about 3-4 months, and can certainly tell the difference. It won't eliminate your dark circles, for sure, but this cream is one of the best all-around eye creams that I've used!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I tried 100 percent pure products years ago (a foundation and face moisturizer) and was very disappointed with them. Fast forward to today, I'm looking for a good eye cream and stumble upon the travel size 100% pure coffee bean eye cream. I thought I'd give it a shot.

Pros
- smells great, like you can eat it
- natural ingredients
- very happy that it came in a travel size so I could try it out before committing to the bigger, more expensive full product

Cons
- price. I think it's quite steep for what it is. Especially the travel size. I'm not against spending money on a good quality product with good ingredients, but this just did not cut it for me in terms of its value proposition vs cost
- didn't really do anything for my eyes. It claims to lessens dark circles (not in my case) and reduce puffiness (maybe a little, an insignificant amount).
- not as moisturizing as I would like in an eye cream. I ended up layering this on top or underneath another, more moisturizing eye cream to get that additional moisture

Overall
- a fun buy to try mainly because of how good it smells, it was just fun to put something that smelled so edible and delicious on every day. Don't think I'd repurchase, however.

on 5/29/2016 5:18:00 PM

There is no harm in this product, but it doesn't change anything. Didn't notice any differences

on 7/21/2013 3:52:00 PM

Love this cream - not too heavy, minimal smell, and a little goes a long way. I've used the mini size in the tube and regular size in pump and both were great.

on 8/19/2012 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I had been searching for a light eye cream that soaked in and could've worn under concealer forever! I love this product. It wakes my under eyebags up and smells really yummy. It has lasted me about 6 months so far. I don't really see a change in my slight crows feet, but this works great as a simple day cream. I will repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Really does make a difference, definitely make my under eye area look lighter and tighter. Moisturizing enough for me, works very well under concealer. Would give it 5 if it wasn't for the smell. Don't know how to describe it, it just smells bad to me. I got it online and as soon as it arrived and I smelled it I emailed them to ask if it's possible I got a spoiled product. They said this is just how it smells, product is fresh. I started using it, nothing bad happened, results were good, so guess it's just its natural scent.

on 11/20/2010 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Wow, I got this off Ebay and I am in love. I definately agree with the poster below that a half a pump is perfect. This is very moisturizing, it doesn't dry up on me throughout the day. I am using this as more of a preventative measure, but I did see an improvement in the tightness under my eyes. Of course the best part of this is the smell... I want to eat it! I probably could since the ingredients are all natural... but I'll fight that urge and just use it under my eyes =) I will keep buying!

on 5/17/2010 10:50:00 PM

I love this eye cream! I did my own comparison test of the Coffee Bean Caff Eye Cream against Sisleya, one on left eye, other on right eye, twice a day. Yes, I compared this to Sisleya. The CBC eye cream hydrates and moisturizes as well, or better than Sisleya. It does help diminish dark circles (nothing is gonna make mine disappear, so diminish is good). After a month, the eye using the 100% Pure looked as good, possibly a bit better than the eye that got Sisleya. Since 100% Pure costs 1/10 the $ for twice as much product can you guess which I'll be repurchasing? Also the ingredients are better, and pump applicator is more hygenic on the 100% Pure.

And I love the fabulous aroma of the 100% Pure. It's like a little aromatherapy/ hazelnut latte pick-me-up everytime I apply. Extra bonus points!

I can't believe I was suckered into paying $200 for the Sisleya. Lesson learned.

on 12/11/2009 3:54:00 PM

This is a great little moisturizer but it doesn't do anything for my under eye circles. To me it smells like frosting or cookies, which isn't wonderful, but it doesn't last so it doesn't bother me. You get a good amount in the bottle so it's a great value. It's a pump bottle and it can be tricky to get just the right amount out. A full pump is more than I need.

on 11/3/2009 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Amazing, the gals on MUA have recommended yet another winner for me! This is my new HG for eye cream, replacing my SC Eye Balm! SC Eye Balm going up for swap now...