100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Other
100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.6

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 5/29/2016 5:18:00 PM

There is no harm in this product, but it doesn't change anything. Didn't notice any differences

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I am mostly in love with the yummy baked goods scent this has. Does it actually work on wrinkles and dark circles, for me so far it does, but it's not a dramatic effect like what you'd get with the much more expensive Sulwhasoo ginseng eye cream. The price is cheap, it moisturizes well, and I don't break out from it. So it's a definite repurchase for me.

on 7/21/2013 3:52:00 PM

Love this cream - not too heavy, minimal smell, and a little goes a long way. I've used the mini size in the tube and regular size in pump and both were great.

on 5/17/2010 10:50:00 PM

I love this eye cream! I did my own comparison test of the Coffee Bean Caff Eye Cream against Sisleya, one on left eye, other on right eye, twice a day. Yes, I compared this to Sisleya. The CBC eye cream hydrates and moisturizes as well, or better than Sisleya. It does help diminish dark circles (nothing is gonna make mine disappear, so diminish is good). After a month, the eye using the 100% Pure looked as good, possibly a bit better than the eye that got Sisleya. Since 100% Pure costs 1/10 the $ for twice as much product can you guess which I'll be repurchasing? Also the ingredients are better, and pump applicator is more hygenic on the 100% Pure.

And I love the fabulous aroma of the 100% Pure. It's like a little aromatherapy/ hazelnut latte pick-me-up everytime I apply. Extra bonus points!

I can't believe I was suckered into paying $200 for the Sisleya. Lesson learned.

on 2/17/2010 4:56:00 PM

I bought this after reading some raves about it on MUA. I happen to live somewhat close to the 100% Pure store on College in Berkeley. I was already familiar with their shower gels and scrubs but had not tried any of their skincare.

First off-the scent. It is not coffee, it is vanilla and hazelnut. I know this because I have a vanilla scrub by them that has the exact same scent. Not sure how I feel about having vanilla and hazelnut scented eyes.

The product itself seems to last a long time. I usually apply it before putting on my foundation. Unfortunately it never seems to dry completely and causes my mascara and eyeliner to smear under my eyes. Not hot. I have also developed millia under each eye and per my esthetician millia are caused by the skin being dried out. Caffeine is drying and so I have to bid farewell to this product. I can't really see any difference when I use it anyway so I suspect some of these rave reviews may be shills. JMO of course and as always YMMV.

Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral

The most wonderful thing about this line is the fact that it is NOT tested on animals. Susie Wang, the founder, is adamant about that and is an animal lover herself.
I find that I must use this product only in the daytime, as if I use it at night, the area underneath my eyes actually appears more puffy than usual and it stings my eyes. However, if I use it before applying my eyemakeup and allow it to soak in completely, it seems to work rather well. It does nothing to address my dark circles, but few things I've ever tried have any effect on that issue.
I love the fact that it's in a hygienic pump bottle. The aroma of the cream itself is lucious. The feel is nice and not tacky. I even use it on the back of my hands and my neck, too.
I took off one lippie since it claims to address the dark circles and at least for me, did nothing. However, overall, I am very pleased with this as a moisturizer and even more pleased that it's one hundred percent pure and cruelty free.

on 6/8/2008 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I had high hopes for this based on the positive reviews here but it didn't live up to the hype for me. First, the scent was too strong for me as a eye cream. I like vanilla and vanilla scented products, such as MAC lipglasses and lipsticks, but it just didn't smell right in an eye cream, and I found this eye cream to be sickly sweet smelling. Texture is nice, but I didn't find it to be that effective in relieving puffiness and undereye darkness. Also, I prefer my eye creams to come in a squeeze tube or similar, while this came in a glass screwtop jar, which isn't very sanitary for an eye cream.

I've had a really hard time finding an eye cream because I have super sensitive skin and most eye creams just burn like there's no tomorrow. I was using the Mario Badescue Olive Oil but it wasn't moisturizing enough and then for some reason I started having a reaction to it. I tried this (and their Acai eye cream) on a whim basically. I use this one during the day and then the Acai eye cream at night.

This cream is very light. I like that it comes in a pump so I'm not constantly sticking my finger in it but it should be one of those air tight pumps so that you can get the whole thing out -- I can already see I'm going to have a problem when I get to the end of the (glass) bottle. In any case, this cream is very nice - it does not burn my eyes. Puffiness has decreased. The cream smells like coffee - for me it's a strong sent but I have a really sensitive nose. I don't think it will be strong for most people. The cream is $19 which is really cheap and it is a 1oz.

I'll also give a quick review for the Acai because I didn't see this one listed. I don't know that you can buy this one from Bath and Body Works, you may have to go to the 100 percent pure website. This is also in a pump glass bottle. It's a little bit heavier than the Coffee Bean and smells like berries. It's not as moisturizing as I would like so I find myself putting it on twice before bed but when I wake up in the morning, my eye area is really soft. Also, the pump is a bit strong so I tend to pump out much more than I need (so you have to be gentle when you press it). It's $25 which is much cheaper than most eye creams. Also, it's 1oz and you usualy only get like .5 oz with most creams.

Update: 10/24/08: still using both eye creams. I haven't found anything better but I keep looking. I've found that neither of them are as moisturizing but, then again, I'm in a pretty cold climate so, my skin dries out in the winter. But, so far, these two are the best I've found. The packaging is GREAT!

This stuff is amazing! It smells like milky, sugary coffee and I love that itís completely natural, vegan and packed with antioxidants. It completely reduces puffiness and hydrates my eye area completely Ė itís even fading my dark circles.

on 11/16/2006 9:45:00 PM

Argh. Something in this is highly irritating. Some of it accidentally got in my eyes, and my eye was stinging and red the rest of the day. Worst reaction to an eye cream for me so far. Definitely not for those with sensitive eyes. On the plus side, it's ALOT of eye cream that'll last you real long for a very low price. Thought the smell was a little too strong too.