100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.9

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

I love my Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller and am interested in trying other products with caffeine. I purchased the small trial size tube and was sooo excited to give it a go with high expectations. Sadly I had a reaction to it! It made my skin red, itchy, and aggravated my eyes to the point they puffed up!!! I only had the product on for a few minutes too! I did a patch test afterwards on my arm and got the same results. Sadly there is an ingredient in the eye cream my skin doesn't agree with. I'm thinking maybe one of the herb oils?

Lame eye cream. First off, I'm so sick of fragrance in my skincare products, especially eye treatments. I don't care if it's natural of not, it's so unnecessary and completely stupid to me. Ok, done with that rant. This stuff did nothing for my eye puffiness. Nada. Also, it is a very poor eye cream IMO. It did not absorb well for me and my concealer looked really bad over it. So, no moisturization, bad absorbtion, hard to apply concealer and eyes still puffy. Used this for two months with high hopes. Total waste of money.

on 11/26/2015 9:29:00 PM

Got the 0.3 of an ounce tube for $10. Pricey yes, but inexpensive compared to most eye creams. This is my second eye treatment that I have tried. It's been about six weeks and I have seen no change in the darkness of my undereye skin. This cream smells amazing, like vanilla French toast, and it doesn't irritate skin or eyes at all. While it may add a small bit of moisture to the eye area, it doesn't really do anything to treat undereye circles or puffiness. I will finish using it because it's not hurting anything and it does smell great, but I'm still on the hunt for an effective yet inexpensive eye treatment.

on 9/4/2015 4:56:00 PM

This stuff smells amazing, but unfortunately after the first application, I got a severe rash under both of my eyes that has lasted for a few days. I would be careful if you have sensitive skin in trying this stuff out!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this because of all the yt hype. My final conclusion is that it does not live up to the hype (as most 100% pure products). I have the smaller tube size of this eye cream. I have normal to dry skin, mid twenties, looking to hydrate and moisturize my eye area. First, I love the packaging, small tube with very small opening allows for great precision. Second, the smell is ok. I know people say it smells like coffee, it doesn't smell like coffee to me. It smells like frosted flakes (as in "They're GRRRRRRREAT!"), seriously smell it and frosted flakes side by side, it's the EXACT same smell. (2 friends and a bf agree (maybe they just said it so I would stop talking about eye cream though)). Third, the texture is nice, not too thick and balm-y, but not too slippery. At first experimentation, a decent eye cream, however after a few weeks of continuous use, I got eye pimples. Which sucks. Not milia, actual whiteheads below my lower lashline. And I am always very careful to apply eye cream to only around my orbital bone, no closer to my eyes. I've never gotten milia or eye pimples before from an eye cream, so I don't think I'm prone to them. Even worse, when I stopped using this eye cream, my eyes didn't look any worse. No worse so I don't think that it was doing anything anyway, so my time and cash was for naught. I don't believe in using a skincare product if it doesn't serve a tangible purpose. Overall, total did for me, but not a terrible price and excellent packaging (the tube, not the pump, I think a pump is a terrible idea on an eye cream, it encourages over dispensing and waste).

on 1/9/2013 8:46:00 AM

Maybe I have a different formulation of this than some of the reviewers, but mine is 1 oz. and comes in a glass pump bottle. First, I hate the pump. It makes it impossible to control how much comes out. Second, because this is thin and runny, it squirts all over the place. I am tired of getting it on my clothes when I use it midday. I also don't find it very moisturizing. It might be a little bit firming, but I don't like the feel of tightness in my eye area. I do like the fragrance though. Very relaxing.

this cream smells so good i really wanted to try and eat it, i put it around my eyes once a day and its been a month now i honestly havent seen a difference but the smell is amazing and i still have hope!!

on 6/1/2010 2:49:00 PM

This was just okay for me. I didn't really notice much of a lightening effect on my dark circles, and the cream is quite heavy and greasy and i feel like it made my eyes more puffy in the morning..but I will give it this: it's very gentle, does a good job of moisturizing, smells amazing (like a vanilla latte), and has helped reduce the milia i have under my eyes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the story behind this brand and I wanted to like this product, but it just doesn't measure up to others I've used. I had just finished a bottle of Philosophy's Eye Hope, where I had noticeable improvements to the eye area, when I switched to this and found that my eyes began to look tired and more shadowy. I like the smell and it does provide some moisture, but that's really it. I do however, really like the other eye cream in this line, the one with acai berries that smells like blueberries (sorry, can't recall the name). The Philosophy one was about twice as much $$ but I have to say I'd buy it again over this one.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

100% pure is a hit or miss brand for me, but I really do love this product. It instantly gives your eyes that sort of bright, clean look. It's moisturizing, absorbs well, and helps reduce puffiness. It's not thin, gel-like, or a lotion; it's a cream, but not heavy like night cream. I love the smell...warm berries, maybe?

I think it's important to note that this isn't a "put it on at night, wake up looking younger" product. This is for early mornings and rough days....it's essentially the ultimate after-cry eye cream. There's something very satisfying and feel-good about using it. I don't have permanent dark circles and I wasn't looking for something anti-aging, so that's probably why I'm so satisfied with it. However, my mother was visiting (aka rifling through my skincare products) one day, and she called me after leaving to ask for the name. I ended up giving her one as a gift, and she has repurchased one since. She says it's "the only one that plumps me up and smooths me out," if anyone finds that description helpful.