100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 3/26/2015 1:50:00 PM

This stuff smells soooo good! I actually thought someone was baking cookies in my house. I was hoping this would be my holy grail but sadly it wasnt. I normally use clinique and wanted to get away from all chemicals and bad stuff. This was good for a few days and then the irritation started. My eyelids were sooo red and burned. I had to take it back.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This product is just meh. The opening of the tube is too large so you tend to get too much product if you're not careful. It smells really good (like coffee and cocoa) and it is thick (but not too thick as it will sink in quickly) but I don't really notice the de-puffing effect I get with MAC Fast Response Eye Cream. It will take me forever and a day to go through my tube, but I will not repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I GOT A RASH from this product. I was given a sample from their store at Santana Row and I was so excited to use it right away. The next day, my eyelids were RED and puffy!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Does nothing, don't waste your time or money

on 10/13/2013 1:49:00 PM

I’ve been searching for a good eye care product that actually work, and I bought this product because I read so many good reviews about it. But again, I got another disappointment. First, I don’t like the pump. It makes it impossible to control how much comes out. Second, I don’t really like the smell, too sweet, smell like a sweet cookie. Third, after few weeks of try, I just also don't find it very moisturizing and I didn't notice any improvement in my dark circles or the fine lines. It just really didn’t work for me.

on 2/26/2012 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I tried one bottle. In the summer, it just changes colour, maybe oxidisation or something. I've no idea. I've asked the retailer but they just said not to use that part. I'm not too happy cause I've bought it a week earlier.

Smells great. Does nothing. So there.

I love this line and how much more you get in an eye cream as opposed to other brands but did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING lol. I tried this version after using the Acai Berry eye cream for a year with no results and same deal here. I give them props for good quality natural ingredients but both these eye creams are basically mositurizers being called eye cream. They do aboslutely nothing as far as firming, brightening, helping with lines, depuffing anything which is what I expect and from eye creams I use. If they packaded these in larger sizes and as regualr facial moisturizers I would buy them lol but that's about it sadly. Nad as said before teh packaging is horrible. Dont get we wrong teh diea of a pump bottle seems hygenic and better than a jar but the amoutn of product that is wasted and impossible to get out at the end is rediculous. I wish they would jsut make all eye creams in tubes.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Smells so yummy like vanilla and hazelnut coffee but it was so irritating to my eyes. I wear contacts so I dont know if thats why but it was just too oily for my skin and it did not absorb well at all which is no good for a daily eye cream, it just sat on top of my skin. If you have dry undereyes maybe you would like it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I hated this product. The scent was the only good thing. It was way too greasy making it impossible to wear with makeup in the day and it irritated my eyes whenever I applied it at night before bed. I tried using it daily at first but that meant my makeup would smear, then I tried it nightly but realized it was actually making my undereyes look worse. I cant reccomend it.

I love my Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller and am interested in trying other products with caffeine. I purchased the small trial size tube and was sooo excited to give it a go with high expectations. Sadly I had a reaction to it! It made my skin red, itchy, and aggravated my eyes to the point they puffed up!!! I only had the product on for a few minutes too! I did a patch test afterwards on my arm and got the same results. Sadly there is an ingredient in the eye cream my skin doesn't agree with. I'm thinking maybe one of the herb oils?