100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.9

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

Yes...I would buy this eye cream again...and have, I think four times now...and it's the ONLY eye cream that I've ever reordered that many times.

I am NOT going to tell you that it has made my under eye darkness better, because it really doesn't (well...maybe a tad), and I'm NOT going to tell you that it lifts and tightens the skin around my eyes because it really doesn't (well...maybe a little). What I love about this product is that it's a really good moisturizer for around the eyes, and even on the lids (if you use it sparingly).

For reducing puffiness or getting rid of under eye circles...I use cold water, tea bags, exercise, cut down on salt and use a good concealer. I will admit, however, that except for the dark circles...my eyes are in beautiful shape for my age, but if I did have extreme issues, I would probably be saving my pennies for more expensive procedures than what ANY eye cream can deliver. Eye creams/treatments aren't miracle workers...they can only do so much.

This cream has a wonderful slip, so that I can apply concealer easily. For me, at least, it isn't too greasy and it isn't too drying (some of the gels actually are drying)...it's just right...ahhh:) I've only ordered it in the 1 oz bottle so the pump HAS always been an issue, but if I get a little too much...I work some out on my cheeks and always use some over the top of my lip to prevent the verticals. About 2/3 of the way through...I have to unscrew the pump and scrape out the rest.

The scent doesn't bother me at all, it disappears by the time I'm doing my makeup and each time I've ordered it, it smells just a little bit different.

AND...this is the first eye cream I've ever had that doesn't sting my ultra sensitive eyes (except for the chamomile eye gel at the health food store). I realize that this will not be the case with everyone. Heck...I'm sensitive to things that no one else seems to be bothered by.

AND...the price is right. I've tried other eye creams in between (deluxe samples I received...really good ones), and I went right back to 100 percent Pure. Will try the little tubes next purchase. Less muss and fuss with the stupid pumps.

HTH's

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this in a Birchbox subscription - love it. It is a decent product for the price considering other higher end products that give you same results - reduced puffiness, diminished dark circles, and moisturized undereye area. This was my first experience with caffeine as an ingredient for eye treatments. I have since purchased the Ordinary Caffeine + EGCG serum. I use both now on a daily basis. As thornberryqt said, this is not a product that works magically overnight to its full effect. If you expect rapid results, you might need a different product. But, if you use this eye cream consistently, it will work well. I now have almost no noticeable dark circles, less puffiness even in the morning, reduced fine lines, reduced crepeyness. I did take a lazy break from skin care for about a week and found that those issues returned. So, this product only works as long as you use it. Of note, it did not reduce the red broken capillaries under my eyes at all.

Pros: Cost, effective if you use it consistently, nice fragrance (hard to describe), can be layered with other products without pilling, does not cause any irritation to my sensitive skin, certified organic, vegan

Cons: Does not give permanent effects if you stop using it

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Rosa Canina Seed Extract (Rosehip Oil), Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) * Certified Organic

This eye cream is the best, Iv'ed used many high end products in the past, and by far this is wonderful, I like that it is from a reputable company, 100% Pure, that its packed with caffeine, it really does a great job with undereye bags and brightening, no shimmer though, which I like and as a bonus has is lightly scented with vanilla, i just love it, When I purchased it I chose the smaller size, which last a long time.

on 9/4/2015 4:56:00 PM

This stuff smells amazing, but unfortunately after the first application, I got a severe rash under both of my eyes that has lasted for a few days. I would be careful if you have sensitive skin in trying this stuff out!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I had been lemming 100% Pure Coffee Bean Eye Cream for long time after reading so many great reviews and finally went for it and purchased the full size after failed trials with a few other eye products. The skin around my eyes had recently begun to get very dry and even started showing some (sudden, and to my knowledge out of NOWHERE) lines/creases/wrinkles – plus, I have always had discoloration/dark circles under my eyes so I was intrigues by the idea of coffee to help with that. Along with the full size that I bought, I received 2 large samples in various subscription boxes so I ended up using this cream for nearly a year, morning and night.

This eye cream feels rich and creamy upon application, you don’t need a lot of product to do the job and it takes about 3-5 minutes to soak into my skin enough that I can move on the makeup application. Overall, great application experience. I did get some minor irritation a few times when I used too much and it got into my eyes – much like getting plan oil (any kind) in my eyes, it was just a general annoyance and kind of made my eyes water and feel heavy, nothing serious. I am not a huge fan of the scent – it’s a very strong, sweet coffee scent, not unlike walking into a coffee shop and it doesn’t really dissipate entirely so I was frequently getting whiffs of café mocha throughout the day. It’s not an unpleasant scent, just not for me.

Within minutes of application there is a very subtle brightening effect on dark circles which I really love – it makes me feel *that* much more confident about my appearance while applying my makeup. This initial brightness is temporary, but still nice. Over time (perhaps 2-3 months), I did notice the effect becoming longer-lasting but still not permanent – like I wouldn’t notice dark circles returning until around two thirds of the way through my work shift, which involves staring at an overly bright computer screen In a dimly lit hotel lobby for hours and always makes my eyes look bad.

At the time I was using this cream, I mostly used it alone but also tried with a serum underneath, oils (rosehip, hemp seed, camellia) underneath, or shea butter on top. I found that for night, I definitely needed *something* extra because the skin around my eyes still looked pretty dry and was the lines were continuing to noticeably deepen. Because of this, I would say that this eye cream is better suited to those who need minimal moisture (or don’t mind a lot of layering) and are more concerned about the dark circles.

I honestly don’t know if I will buy this again. I loved how it helped my dark circles, but got sick of both the scent and the need to buy more products and take the time to apply said products before and/or after this cream. So, for now, I’m on the fence but indicated a “yes” I would buy it again because it is a really good product and I have yet to find an eye cream half as effective on dark circles.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this because of all the yt hype. My final conclusion is that it does not live up to the hype (as most 100% pure products). I have the smaller tube size of this eye cream. I have normal to dry skin, mid twenties, looking to hydrate and moisturize my eye area. First, I love the packaging, small tube with very small opening allows for great precision. Second, the smell is ok. I know people say it smells like coffee, it doesn't smell like coffee to me. It smells like frosted flakes (as in "They're GRRRRRRREAT!"), seriously smell it and frosted flakes side by side, it's the EXACT same smell. (2 friends and a bf agree (maybe they just said it so I would stop talking about eye cream though)). Third, the texture is nice, not too thick and balm-y, but not too slippery. At first experimentation, a decent eye cream, however after a few weeks of continuous use, I got eye pimples. Which sucks. Not milia, actual whiteheads below my lower lashline. And I am always very careful to apply eye cream to only around my orbital bone, no closer to my eyes. I've never gotten milia or eye pimples before from an eye cream, so I don't think I'm prone to them. Even worse, when I stopped using this eye cream, my eyes didn't look any worse. No worse so I don't think that it was doing anything anyway, so my time and cash was for naught. I don't believe in using a skincare product if it doesn't serve a tangible purpose. Overall, total did for me, but not a terrible price and excellent packaging (the tube, not the pump, I think a pump is a terrible idea on an eye cream, it encourages over dispensing and waste).

on 7/19/2013 5:56:00 PM

Of anything I've used, this is the one product that had the most immediate, visible impact. It is really good at decreasing puffiness and, surprisingly, fine lines. I wasn't expecting that last part, and it may just be that I needed more moisture in the area, but I love it. Over time, as my skin got used to it, it doesn't wow me to the extent it did, but I still feel like it's doing a good job. I tend to use it in the morning and Earth Science Apricot Intensive Night Crème under my eyes at night. I haven't noticed it helping with shadows. I'm not crazy about the scent, but it's not unpleasant and not overpowering. I think it's the green coffee mixed with rosehip oil. Glad it doesn't contain "parfum" for sure. I have two of the small tubes the UK site adds on for free (yay!) and I'm only halfway through the first tube, after about five months. So, yes, I only need to use a very small amount with each application.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the story behind this brand and I wanted to like this product, but it just doesn't measure up to others I've used. I had just finished a bottle of Philosophy's Eye Hope, where I had noticeable improvements to the eye area, when I switched to this and found that my eyes began to look tired and more shadowy. I like the smell and it does provide some moisture, but that's really it. I do however, really like the other eye cream in this line, the one with acai berries that smells like blueberries (sorry, can't recall the name). The Philosophy one was about twice as much $$ but I have to say I'd buy it again over this one.

Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral

The most wonderful thing about this line is the fact that it is NOT tested on animals. Susie Wang, the founder, is adamant about that and is an animal lover herself.
I find that I must use this product only in the daytime, as if I use it at night, the area underneath my eyes actually appears more puffy than usual and it stings my eyes. However, if I use it before applying my eyemakeup and allow it to soak in completely, it seems to work rather well. It does nothing to address my dark circles, but few things I've ever tried have any effect on that issue.
I love the fact that it's in a hygienic pump bottle. The aroma of the cream itself is lucious. The feel is nice and not tacky. I even use it on the back of my hands and my neck, too.
I took off one lippie since it claims to address the dark circles and at least for me, did nothing. However, overall, I am very pleased with this as a moisturizer and even more pleased that it's one hundred percent pure and cruelty free.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have sensitive skin that is combo/oily and prone to breakouts if I use the wrong products. That said, this eye cream did not make my skin burn, caused no redness or irritation and did not make me break out. Usually I wake up with a small blemish under my eye area, on the top of my cheek, from using eye cream the night before. Not with this product.

Perfect for relieving tired eyes, this eye cream makes my undereyes puff-free and super smooth. The label also claims to increase circulation to brighten dark circles. It is 100% organic and vegetarian - and it smells like sugar cookies!

Ingredients:
Chamomile and Lavender Wax
Pure Vanilla Absolute
Extracts of Rosemary, Oregano, Thyme, Grapefruit Seed and Golden Seal

www.100PercentPure.com

Update: I don't have wrinkles yet, but I do have an expression line across my forehead that I decided to test this out on, and it works great. It did not completely disappear, but under makeup I can no longer see it and the whole area has plumped up. I wonder what this will do for frown lines once I get them!