100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 8/1/2009 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I ordered this based on a few raves via the makeup board. A couple of ladies seemed to love it and I am always on the hunt for a good eye cream. I have pretty dark bruisey circles that are unfortunately genetic. Despite not having any allergies, sleeping enough, hydrating, etc. they've just never improved. Those of you that suffer the same affliction understand the frustration of this, I'm sure. Granted every product doesn't necessarily work for every person but I Highly recommend you order the cream and give it a go!

This is probably the most amazing overall skin product that I have ever tried! It smells delicious and applies very smoothly. It's not greasy, doesn't leave any shiny film behind like some creams do. It soaks into the undereye area and leaves it feeling like velvet. I've been gliding my finger gently over this area lately, I'm still so amazed at how soft it leaves my skin. It's lightened my undereye area considerably. My underye area now looks like it used to post-concealer. I don't suffer from puffiness but it is also supposed to be excellent for that as well.

I00% Pure (www.puritycosmetics.com) is a vegan brand and does not test on animals. The cream retails for $19, including shipping total purchase was $24.99 off of the website. They have excellent customer service. When I was concerned about receiving my order by a certain date, I emailed "customer service" and the owner Susie Wang e-mailed me back to assist me very promptly. Some lovely samples of other skincare products were included with my order and I plan on trying them out soon. If the eye cream is any indication of the complete brand then I'm hooked!

on 5/17/2010 10:50:00 PM

I love this eye cream! I did my own comparison test of the Coffee Bean Caff Eye Cream against Sisleya, one on left eye, other on right eye, twice a day. Yes, I compared this to Sisleya. The CBC eye cream hydrates and moisturizes as well, or better than Sisleya. It does help diminish dark circles (nothing is gonna make mine disappear, so diminish is good). After a month, the eye using the 100% Pure looked as good, possibly a bit better than the eye that got Sisleya. Since 100% Pure costs 1/10 the $ for twice as much product can you guess which I'll be repurchasing? Also the ingredients are better, and pump applicator is more hygenic on the 100% Pure.

And I love the fabulous aroma of the 100% Pure. It's like a little aromatherapy/ hazelnut latte pick-me-up everytime I apply. Extra bonus points!

I can't believe I was suckered into paying $200 for the Sisleya. Lesson learned.

Yes...I would buy this eye cream again...and have, I think four times now...and it's the ONLY eye cream that I've ever reordered that many times.

I am NOT going to tell you that it has made my under eye darkness better, because it really doesn't (well...maybe a tad), and I'm NOT going to tell you that it lifts and tightens the skin around my eyes because it really doesn't (well...maybe a little). What I love about this product is that it's a really good moisturizer for around the eyes, and even on the lids (if you use it sparingly).

For reducing puffiness or getting rid of under eye circles...I use cold water, tea bags, exercise, cut down on salt and use a good concealer. I will admit, however, that except for the dark circles...my eyes are in beautiful shape for my age, but if I did have extreme issues, I would probably be saving my pennies for more expensive procedures than what ANY eye cream can deliver. Eye creams/treatments aren't miracle workers...they can only do so much.

This cream has a wonderful slip, so that I can apply concealer easily. For me, at least, it isn't too greasy and it isn't too drying (some of the gels actually are drying)...it's just right...ahhh:) I've only ordered it in the 1 oz bottle so the pump HAS always been an issue, but if I get a little too much...I work some out on my cheeks and always use some over the top of my lip to prevent the verticals. About 2/3 of the way through...I have to unscrew the pump and scrape out the rest.

The scent doesn't bother me at all, it disappears by the time I'm doing my makeup and each time I've ordered it, it smells just a little bit different.

AND...this is the first eye cream I've ever had that doesn't sting my ultra sensitive eyes (except for the chamomile eye gel at the health food store). I realize that this will not be the case with everyone. Heck...I'm sensitive to things that no one else seems to be bothered by.

AND...the price is right. I've tried other eye creams in between (deluxe samples I received...really good ones), and I went right back to 100 percent Pure. Will try the little tubes next purchase. Less muss and fuss with the stupid pumps.

HTH's

on 10/31/2010 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

First, the smell... it comes from ingredients that are intended to be good for the skin, NOT from added fragrance. To me it smells like cake, in part because it has vanilla - i have a number of natural skin care products that include vanilla for therapeutic reasons - but, frankly, most of its ingredients contribute to its scent.

Caffeine, from both tea (camellia sinensis) and green coffee beans, tones down redness or other discoloration. And this product has quite a bit. Many of larger commercial brands include it waaaay down the ingredient list. I even put this 100% Pure Eye Cream on my cheeks, to combat redness there.

It feels terrific, soothing and moisturizing the dry skin around my eyes, although I don't think this is doing away with my wrinkles, so i alternate it with eye cream containing peptides. A big plus is that I find it non-irritating -- many eye products and cosmetics hurt my eyes; some make my eyes sting and water for days (for example Olay Regenerist Eye Lift, and many mascaras).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I am so torn about this eye cream. I love that it's all natural. I feel really good about putting it around my delicate eye area because of that. It also smells amazing, vanilla cupcakes come to mind every time I use it. The reason I'm conflicted is that the eye cream does not seem to do much. It helps with morning puffiness a little, but it's not moisturizing enough for my dry under eye skin. I've been using it faithfully (twice a day) for a month and have yet to see any dark circle reduction. I'm crossing my fingers in hopes that I just need to use the cream longer ( I will update if anything changes) I'm really like the eye cream though because of it's natural composition, smell, awesome glass pump bottle, and its price ($19). It's also huge for an eye cream. It is sold in a 1 oz bottle as opposed to just a half an oz (eye cream standard).

on 5/30/2006 11:29:00 AM

This is the HG of all eye creams for only $19.00! I have been a fan of 100% pure for almost a year now. I love that it's All NATURAL AND VEGAN so no animals were harmed for me to be pretty. It's an anit-inflammatory, caffeine rich green tea and coffe depuffer, reduces swelling and increases ciruclation all at the same time. I have dark circles kinda natural undery my eyes and they are so puffy when I wake up. This has allieveated it! My underbags are smooth and not puffy and they are lighter than ever! I even decided to see if my husband noticed to make sure I wasn't just imagineing it all in my head. I put some on one eye and massaged it all over. I went and sat down with him and a few minutes later he said "what's wrong with that eye, it looks swollen, or something." He pointed to the eye that didn't have the cream on it. 100% Pure Coffe Cream is aweseome. YOu have to try it. I will never leave home with out it. I keep one in my purse too. Oh yeah, works great on crying days too, almost can't tell you've been crying, except from the tear drops on your sleeve. continued >>

on 9/8/2009 4:11:00 PM

I have been using this for several months and somehow forgot to review it until now. I absolutely love this eye cream. Previously I was using a huge sample of Bobbi Brown's hydrating eye cream. I was able to use that sample for several months and was then hooked on good quality eye creams. However I just couldn't afford to keep buying the BB (it's $45 for 0.5 oz). So after reading some reviews, I decided to give 100% a try. This is $19 for 1 oz. so less than half the price of the BB and twice as much product. I'm glad I gave this a shot. I initially noticed that it didn't irritate my sensitive eyes (not in the least), and that it was nice and hydrating, sinking into my skin without any greasiness. I wasn't sure if this was doing anything for under eye darkness or puffiness until I saw photos from a few months ago (before I was using it). There's a big difference in the appearance of my under eyes. They now look super smooth and hydrated without dark circles or puffiness. I think this is an amazing product, and I'm eager to try more from the 100% Pure line.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I've used a fair number of both high and low-end eye creams. I have a few fine lines starting to appear, and I have hereditary dark circles. Lately, when I haven't been getting enough sleep or drinking enough water, I've also experienced some puffiness. My under-eye area isn't exactly dry, but it is sensitive and there is some dryness in the inner corners, and my eyes are easily irritated due to allergies. This cream hydrates very nicely, and seems to plump the area up a little bit, getting rid of any puffiness that remains. It doesn't do a whole lot for fine lines - but nothing is a miracle product (water and sunscreen seem to help the most in that regard). What I am truly amazed with is that it does help to fade my dark circles. I used this twice a day, every day for about 3-4 months, and can certainly tell the difference. It won't eliminate your dark circles, for sure, but this cream is one of the best all-around eye creams that I've used!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this in a Birchbox subscription - love it. It is a decent product for the price considering other higher end products that give you same results - reduced puffiness, diminished dark circles, and moisturized undereye area. This was my first experience with caffeine as an ingredient for eye treatments. I have since purchased the Ordinary Caffeine + EGCG serum. I use both now on a daily basis. As thornberryqt said, this is not a product that works magically overnight to its full effect. If you expect rapid results, you might need a different product. But, if you use this eye cream consistently, it will work well. I now have almost no noticeable dark circles, less puffiness even in the morning, reduced fine lines, reduced crepeyness. I did take a lazy break from skin care for about a week and found that those issues returned. So, this product only works as long as you use it. Of note, it did not reduce the red broken capillaries under my eyes at all.

Pros: Cost, effective if you use it consistently, nice fragrance (hard to describe), can be layered with other products without pilling, does not cause any irritation to my sensitive skin, certified organic, vegan

Cons: Does not give permanent effects if you stop using it

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Rosa Canina Seed Extract (Rosehip Oil), Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) * Certified Organic

on 2/10/2013 8:15:00 AM

I have been using this product for awhile and initially thought it made a difference. Now I'm finding it isn't do much at all, so it is just ok. I like the smell, and it goes on lightly. While I purchased this cream a few times, I think its time to try something else.