100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 5/30/2006 11:29:00 AM

This is the HG of all eye creams for only $19.00! I have been a fan of 100% pure for almost a year now. I love that it's All NATURAL AND VEGAN so no animals were harmed for me to be pretty. It's an anit-inflammatory, caffeine rich green tea and coffe depuffer, reduces swelling and increases ciruclation all at the same time. I have dark circles kinda natural undery my eyes and they are so puffy when I wake up. This has allieveated it! My underbags are smooth and not puffy and they are lighter than ever! I even decided to see if my husband noticed to make sure I wasn't just imagineing it all in my head. I put some on one eye and massaged it all over. I went and sat down with him and a few minutes later he said "what's wrong with that eye, it looks swollen, or something." He pointed to the eye that didn't have the cream on it. 100% Pure Coffe Cream is aweseome. YOu have to try it. I will never leave home with out it. I keep one in my purse too. Oh yeah, works great on crying days too, almost can't tell you've been crying, except from the tear drops on your sleeve. continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

B&BW is currently selling this for $9 (50% off), so hurry and go grab it! It's wonderful. Smells like sugar, and goes on smooth, sinks in quickly. Undereye concealer goes on well over this cream. It has a firming effect and leaves your eyes feeling refreshed and moisturized; it doesn't give me those little white bumps (which far too many eye products do). Definitely a repurchase!

on 11/16/2006 9:45:00 PM

Argh. Something in this is highly irritating. Some of it accidentally got in my eyes, and my eye was stinging and red the rest of the day. Worst reaction to an eye cream for me so far. Definitely not for those with sensitive eyes. On the plus side, it's ALOT of eye cream that'll last you real long for a very low price. Thought the smell was a little too strong too.

on 11/21/2006 11:35:00 PM

UPDATE: Still use this, or Booth's Licorice eye cream for superb hydration and depuffing. Use both more as an eye mask and especially when I'm traveling (airplane and hotel air just sucks the moisture right outta me). Both are incredibly great.

I've been using this over my regular eye cream (both day & night) and wow...I love this stuff. It totally reduces puffiness and hydrates my eye area completely. Very soothing and packed with antioxidants. Ingredients are all vegan. MU glides right over it and doesn't settle into lines or rub off at all. Smells dee-licious (why doesn't their vanilla body creme smell like this??) and you get a TON of product. It only takes a tiny bit to completely depuff and brighten eyes. Even after an all night crying jag. Really great stuff.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Green Tea, Organic White Tea, Blackcurrant Oil, Green Coffee Extract, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Chamomile Wax, Lavender Wax, Pure Vanilla Absolute, Natural Plant Amino Acid, Rose Ether.

on 3/4/2007 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the greatest eye cream ever. It smells like white chocolate, is completely natural & vegan. It looks like a jar of marshmallow cream. Feels wonderful on the skin, and I think its even making my dark circles fade. I want to use this all over my face. I hope this line come out with more products for the face.

on 4/7/2007 2:06:00 PM

This has a great texture (light but dense and whipped creamy-smooth) and scent (mmm...milky coffee and sugar). It tightens up areas a bit, but I don't have big bags under my eyes so maybe that's why I don't notice a huge difference. But the cream is pretty moisturizing and the price is very reasonable since the little glass pot is really big. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. Not sure if I'd repurchase, as I think my Avene Ystheal + Creme has done more for brightening and firming my eye area than anything else.

This stuff is amazing! It smells like milky, sugary coffee and I love that itís completely natural, vegan and packed with antioxidants. It completely reduces puffiness and hydrates my eye area completely Ė itís even fading my dark circles.

I really love this eye cream and I am a big eye cream fanatic. It hydrates perfectly and it smells like vanilla bean and cream. The smell disappates after applying. The ingredients are: organic green and white tea,blackcurrant oil, organic green coffee,Vitamin E, vitamin C,chamomille and lavendar wax,pure vanilla absolute,extracts of rosemary, oregano and thyme, grapefruit seed and goldenseal. It comes in a hygenic pump bottle which I love because most eye creams seem to come in a pot which gets sloppy after a while. The jar is an ounce, a huge amount for the $20 I paid for it. It will take me years to go through this bottle.It plumps up my tired dry skin around my eyes and feels wonderful. I don't have puffiness or bags so I can't speak to that but for some nice soothing hydration this one is just perfect. It is sold at some Bath and Body Works flagship stores but not the only one near me so I had to order it online from the 100percentpure.com website. It was delievered quickly and came with some nice samples of the companies other offerings. If I ever finish this up I would definitely rebuy it. I've tried a lot more $$ creams that weren't even half this good.

on 12/30/2007 7:33:00 AM

As much as 60% of topical skin-care products are absorbed through the skin and into the bloodstream - That is one of the many reasons I love this cream! It's 100% natural and all of the ingredients are good for the skin! It's anti-inflammatory, caffeine rich green tea and coffee de-puffs and reduces swelling while increasing circulation to alleviate and brighten dark circles, it really does work miracles! I've tried a ton of different creams for my puffy, dark eyes, and this is the only stuff that works! It's also concentrated with potent anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants, and nourishing blackcurrant oil, so aside from just brightening and de-puffing my eyes, I'm really nourishing them and keeping them young and wrinkle-free!

Not to mention that this stuff smells like pure heaven!

on 1/7/2008 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the first eye cream I've used that actually does something. And I've used them all: from the $250 Guerlain to Olay. See the ingredients list posted by other MUAers. A little dab will do you and it smells great! I have fine fines and dryness under my eyes and I just love it. All of the 100% Pure products are exceptional and it is a great line if you want to stay with natural ingredients. I'm over 50 and I love them all. Best to order from their website.