100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 5/29/2016 5:18:00 PM

There is no harm in this product, but it doesn't change anything. Didn't notice any differences

on 5/28/2016 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't have sensitive skin. But after using this I have developed rash around my eyes. It does have a nice texture and very little fragrance, what doesn't work for one may work for another.

To Read all 197 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/16/2016 7:10:00 AM

The only reason why I wouldnt repurchase this is because I only get free samples at the mall that last forever.

on 5/9/2016 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have had better eye creams, in particular the SK II. I wanted to try a natural non toxic skin care product. This eye cream is basic, and smells nice, but I didn't see any improvement in my eye area besides moisture. My sweet almond oil, and my organic argan oil are better natural alternatives to this eye cream in both moisturizing and anti-aging.

on 3/19/2016 2:17:00 PM

I finished up a while tube of this eye cream and it didn't do fairly much for me. It did moisturize my eyes a bit but it didn't help with anything else. The smell is nice and I would want to recommend this to someone just venturing into eye cream.

on 1/28/2016 11:24:00 PM

I've been using it for few months.It smells so good, but unfortunately it did nothing for my dark circles.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Like many others here I received this as a Birchbox sample but I will most definitely repurchase on my own when it runs out - which won't be any time soon because despite months of use their is still tons of product left in my 0.3 fl oz sample! So for 11ish dollars CA to repurchase I defnitely will. The smell is divine, like a delicious vanilla latte with whipped cream... this alone relaxes me at the end of the day, encouraging me too remember to apply it. You also only need the tiniest dollop of product! I wouldn't say the results are dramatic, but the cream definitely cools my undereye area and reduces puffinness. I have sensitive skin and it did not break me out.

on 11/26/2015 9:29:00 PM

Got the 0.3 of an ounce tube for $10. Pricey yes, but inexpensive compared to most eye creams. This is my second eye treatment that I have tried. It's been about six weeks and I have seen no change in the darkness of my undereye skin. This cream smells amazing, like vanilla French toast, and it doesn't irritate skin or eyes at all. While it may add a small bit of moisture to the eye area, it doesn't really do anything to treat undereye circles or puffiness. I will finish using it because it's not hurting anything and it does smell great, but I'm still on the hunt for an effective yet inexpensive eye treatment.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I am mostly in love with the yummy baked goods scent this has. Does it actually work on wrinkles and dark circles, for me so far it does, but it's not a dramatic effect like what you'd get with the much more expensive Sulwhasoo ginseng eye cream. The price is cheap, it moisturizes well, and I don't break out from it. So it's a definite repurchase for me.

on 10/11/2015 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am surprised that this doesn't have better reviews.

Like some others here, I received a tube of this from Birchbox.

I love the yummy fragrance. It actually makes me enjoy the ritual of applying eye cream, so I use it more than other eye creams.

My main problem with eye creams is that they usually make my eyes puffy, but this doesn't.

I see some of the negative reviews were related to irritation. Although I tend to have sensitive skin, this doesn't irritate me at all.

I have never re-purchased any eye cream. This might be the first!