100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this in a Birchbox subscription - love it. It is a decent product for the price considering other higher end products that give you same results - reduced puffiness, diminished dark circles, and moisturized undereye area. This was my first experience with caffeine as an ingredient for eye treatments. I have since purchased the Ordinary Caffeine + EGCG serum. I use both now on a daily basis. As thornberryqt said, this is not a product that works magically overnight to its full effect. If you expect rapid results, you might need a different product. But, if you use this eye cream consistently, it will work well. I now have almost no noticeable dark circles, less puffiness even in the morning, reduced fine lines, reduced crepeyness. I did take a lazy break from skin care for about a week and found that those issues returned. So, this product only works as long as you use it. Of note, it did not reduce the red broken capillaries under my eyes at all.

Pros: Cost, effective if you use it consistently, nice fragrance (hard to describe), can be layered with other products without pilling, does not cause any irritation to my sensitive skin, certified organic, vegan

Cons: Does not give permanent effects if you stop using it

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Rosa Canina Seed Extract (Rosehip Oil), Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) * Certified Organic

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

100% pure is a hit or miss brand for me, but I really do love this product. It instantly gives your eyes that sort of bright, clean look. It's moisturizing, absorbs well, and helps reduce puffiness. It's not thin, gel-like, or a lotion; it's a cream, but not heavy like night cream. I love the smell...warm berries, maybe?

I think it's important to note that this isn't a "put it on at night, wake up looking younger" product. This is for early mornings and rough days....it's essentially the ultimate after-cry eye cream. There's something very satisfying and feel-good about using it. I don't have permanent dark circles and I wasn't looking for something anti-aging, so that's probably why I'm so satisfied with it. However, my mother was visiting (aka rifling through my skincare products) one day, and she called me after leaving to ask for the name. I ended up giving her one as a gift, and she has repurchased one since. She says it's "the only one that plumps me up and smooths me out," if anyone finds that description helpful.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a sample in a tube from a monthly beauty box over a year ago & I'm still using it!! I keep it in the refrigerator & every morning as I make my coffee, i swipe it on my eyes & it's the only thing that quickly takes down the puffiness I wake up with every day. By the time I'm ready to shower, my eyes are back to normal. I wash it off while washing my face & I'm good to go, yet the skin remains hydrated. I don't really suffer w/under eye darkness or circles much unless I really don't sleep & eat badly so can't say it'll help with that, but definitely works for puffiness!!! & P.S. This is the only eye cream I can tolerate without any negative reactions. I've tried many & I either breakout around my eye area or my eyes get puffier..but not with this lil gem

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was a little hesitant to try this product just because I am new to the line.

After doing a little research, what's not to like with pure organic products?

I had been searching for a new eye cream, and came across this one. I wanted to check it out, so I quickly purchased online and was anxious to receive it at home.

The first thing I noticed was the smell. I was expecting a true Coffee smell, but I felt like it smelled more like popcorn, either way, it didn't bother me, maybe just made me a little hungry. :)

Creamy formula, that quickly drinks into the skin. My eyes definitely looked de-puffed in the morning.

Also, the small 1 oz. tube lasted me about 6-7 months. Well worth the $25 to try the product.

Highly suggest if you want to try a good AM eye cream.

on 11/27/2016 9:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is a very basic eye cream that is suited for very young skin (like high school) imo. It smells wonderful and contains all natural ingredients, but ultimately it does nothing except moisturize a little bit. It is a bit too light for me and has not helped with my dark circles at all.

on 8/23/2016 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a great starter eye cream if you are in your 20's and do not have a lot of repair work to do. It smells yummy and it leaves a very silky finish around the eye area. It has done wonders for my dark circles and occasional puffiness after long nights studying. It is also all natural.

on 5/29/2016 5:18:00 PM

There is no harm in this product, but it doesn't change anything. Didn't notice any differences

on 5/28/2016 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't have sensitive skin. But after using this I have developed rash around my eyes. It does have a nice texture and very little fragrance, what doesn't work for one may work for another.

on 5/16/2016 7:10:00 AM

The only reason why I wouldnt repurchase this is because I only get free samples at the mall that last forever.

on 5/9/2016 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have had better eye creams, in particular the SK II. I wanted to try a natural non toxic skin care product. This eye cream is basic, and smells nice, but I didn't see any improvement in my eye area besides moisture. My sweet almond oil, and my organic argan oil are better natural alternatives to this eye cream in both moisturizing and anti-aging.