100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 2/10/2013 8:15:00 AM

I have been using this product for awhile and initially thought it made a difference. Now I'm finding it isn't do much at all, so it is just ok. I like the smell, and it goes on lightly. While I purchased this cream a few times, I think its time to try something else.

I find nothing not to love about this product. Some of the mystique was removed when I figured out what this smells like - Captain Crunch Cereal, my favorite from childhood! But honestly, never mind trying to use this as an eye cream only, I use it as an all-over face cream and it's awesome! My face looks hydrated and smooth, and no irritation!!!

Yes...I would buy this eye cream again...and have, I think four times now...and it's the ONLY eye cream that I've ever reordered that many times.

I am NOT going to tell you that it has made my under eye darkness better, because it really doesn't (well...maybe a tad), and I'm NOT going to tell you that it lifts and tightens the skin around my eyes because it really doesn't (well...maybe a little). What I love about this product is that it's a really good moisturizer for around the eyes, and even on the lids (if you use it sparingly).

For reducing puffiness or getting rid of under eye circles...I use cold water, tea bags, exercise, cut down on salt and use a good concealer. I will admit, however, that except for the dark circles...my eyes are in beautiful shape for my age, but if I did have extreme issues, I would probably be saving my pennies for more expensive procedures than what ANY eye cream can deliver. Eye creams/treatments aren't miracle workers...they can only do so much.

This cream has a wonderful slip, so that I can apply concealer easily. For me, at least, it isn't too greasy and it isn't too drying (some of the gels actually are drying)...it's just right...ahhh:) I've only ordered it in the 1 oz bottle so the pump HAS always been an issue, but if I get a little too much...I work some out on my cheeks and always use some over the top of my lip to prevent the verticals. About 2/3 of the way through...I have to unscrew the pump and scrape out the rest.

The scent doesn't bother me at all, it disappears by the time I'm doing my makeup and each time I've ordered it, it smells just a little bit different.

AND...this is the first eye cream I've ever had that doesn't sting my ultra sensitive eyes (except for the chamomile eye gel at the health food store). I realize that this will not be the case with everyone. Heck...I'm sensitive to things that no one else seems to be bothered by.

AND...the price is right. I've tried other eye creams in between (deluxe samples I received...really good ones), and I went right back to 100 percent Pure. Will try the little tubes next purchase. Less muss and fuss with the stupid pumps.

HTH's

on 10/31/2010 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

First, the smell... it comes from ingredients that are intended to be good for the skin, NOT from added fragrance. To me it smells like cake, in part because it has vanilla - i have a number of natural skin care products that include vanilla for therapeutic reasons - but, frankly, most of its ingredients contribute to its scent.

Caffeine, from both tea (camellia sinensis) and green coffee beans, tones down redness or other discoloration. And this product has quite a bit. Many of larger commercial brands include it waaaay down the ingredient list. I even put this 100% Pure Eye Cream on my cheeks, to combat redness there.

It feels terrific, soothing and moisturizing the dry skin around my eyes, although I don't think this is doing away with my wrinkles, so i alternate it with eye cream containing peptides. A big plus is that I find it non-irritating -- many eye products and cosmetics hurt my eyes; some make my eyes sting and water for days (for example Olay Regenerist Eye Lift, and many mascaras).

on 11/8/2009 4:45:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Fine

I loved the way this product worked on the area around my eyes and thought it was a winner ... then after a few minutes it would make my eyes water. I tried several times and applied it carefully to avoid any direct contact with my eyes, but nothing helped. I would love to continue using it, but have to give it up because of the tears.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this eye cream. Most importantly (for me anyway) is that there aren't any chemicals that burn or sting my eyes. No watering or tearing. I can use it under my eyes as well as on the lid and there's no stinging, burning or greasy feeling. And it smells delicious! Makes me want to lick it off my fingers when I'm done, it smell so good.

I don't really suffer from puffiness, so I got this more for the moisturizing benefits. I had eyelid surgery a couple of years ago (cosmetic surgery) and my lids had been dry. I put this all over my lids and undereyes at night, then in the morning I just use it under my eyes, before I put on my concealer. Be sure to give it enough time to dry down before applying concealer. I got this from Skin One the first time for $19 and free shipping, then purchased a 3 piece special on QVC which had it included. I'll definitely keep using this eye cream. It's the best!