100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43
100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a sample in a tube from a monthly beauty box over a year ago & I'm still using it!! I keep it in the refrigerator & every morning as I make my coffee, i swipe it on my eyes & it's the only thing that quickly takes down the puffiness I wake up with every day. By the time I'm ready to shower, my eyes are back to normal. I wash it off while washing my face & I'm good to go, yet the skin remains hydrated. I don't really suffer w/under eye darkness or circles much unless I really don't sleep & eat badly so can't say it'll help with that, but definitely works for puffiness!!! & P.S. This is the only eye cream I can tolerate without any negative reactions. I've tried many & I either breakout around my eye area or my eyes get puffier..but not with this lil gem

on 10/11/2015 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am surprised that this doesn't have better reviews.

Like some others here, I received a tube of this from Birchbox.

I love the yummy fragrance. It actually makes me enjoy the ritual of applying eye cream, so I use it more than other eye creams.

My main problem with eye creams is that they usually make my eyes puffy, but this doesn't.

I see some of the negative reviews were related to irritation. Although I tend to have sensitive skin, this doesn't irritate me at all.

I have never re-purchased any eye cream. This might be the first!

I received this as a sample at a Birch Box party and I'm completely in love. It smells like freshly baked vanilla waffle cones. A very tiny drop will do your entire eye and I can confirm that it is both hydrating and firming. I wear it under my day cream before I put my bb cream on and my eyes definitely look smoother and more perked up. It's not greasy or oily and absorbs into your skin immediately. Also, did I mention that it smells like freshly baked vanilla waffle cones??

on 3/26/2015 1:50:00 PM

This stuff smells soooo good! I actually thought someone was baking cookies in my house. I was hoping this would be my holy grail but sadly it wasnt. I normally use clinique and wanted to get away from all chemicals and bad stuff. This was good for a few days and then the irritation started. My eyelids were sooo red and burned. I had to take it back.

on 2/23/2014 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was OK as an eye cream, and I liked the pump packaging. However, the smell is very strong: it was like I spilled a hazelnut latte all over my face (even though I put just a dab under my eyes). I don't like highly scented products on my face so I might use this up, diluted with unscented lotion, for my body.

on 12/18/2013 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This came in a hugmongous tube - 30ml which is the normal size for face serum. Eye product usually comes in 15ml.

At first i did not like it because it smells kinda different, not bad, just different and light though and nice after a while. The cream also blurts out of the pump funny maybe because its not liquidy so it doesn't flow out smoothly. Being a cream its not greasy but feels very light and absorbs very quickly. After a couple of weeks i actually feel it works. My eye area feels nicer- amazing because eye products never seem to work for me.

As it is indicated on the product to finish it in 6 months, i couldn't because i need so little. I usually finish a 15ml eyecream in 6 months when i use it twice daily. I'm probably into my 9th month when i decided i need to follow the instructions and stop using it on my eye area since that area is so sensitive. I saw Dr Oz's programme about things we can grab around the house to use for cellulite and decided since this product contains caffeine, I began to use it on my cellulite areas and after even less than a week, my cellulite were less noticeable!!! miracle!!!

I think the claims of this product truly works!

on 7/21/2013 3:52:00 PM

Love this cream - not too heavy, minimal smell, and a little goes a long way. I've used the mini size in the tube and regular size in pump and both were great.

on 1/9/2013 8:46:00 AM

Maybe I have a different formulation of this than some of the reviewers, but mine is 1 oz. and comes in a glass pump bottle. First, I hate the pump. It makes it impossible to control how much comes out. Second, because this is thin and runny, it squirts all over the place. I am tired of getting it on my clothes when I use it midday. I also don't find it very moisturizing. It might be a little bit firming, but I don't like the feel of tightness in my eye area. I do like the fragrance though. Very relaxing.

on 8/11/2012 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm 42, so I've recently started to do research about skincare for aging skin. I bought several different products (a day lotion, night cream, eye cream, and so forth), and this eye cream is the only product that I will keep-- I still haven't found the best products for the other areas of my face.

I read to use green tea around the delicate eye area, so that's why I chose this eye cream. I like the consistency; it's fine to use under my makeup. And it has produced results within the first two weeks of using it. The main benefit I see is that it helps lift my eyelids back up.

on 4/20/2011 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I've learned to expect very little from an eye cream besides moisturizing the orbital area--This one fits the bill. I use this primarily at night, but noticed concealer does sit well on top of if I use it during the day. I've repurchased this once already and will probably continue to do so. My search has ended with "good enough" as I am tired of wasting my money on bogus claims. The pump is kinda wonky and will dispense too much product unless you give it a light tap. I store it in the refrigerator for no other practical reason, but just because I like the cool sensation upon application.