100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.6

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I've used a fair number of both high and low-end eye creams. I have a few fine lines starting to appear, and I have hereditary dark circles. Lately, when I haven't been getting enough sleep or drinking enough water, I've also experienced some puffiness. My under-eye area isn't exactly dry, but it is sensitive and there is some dryness in the inner corners, and my eyes are easily irritated due to allergies. This cream hydrates very nicely, and seems to plump the area up a little bit, getting rid of any puffiness that remains. It doesn't do a whole lot for fine lines - but nothing is a miracle product (water and sunscreen seem to help the most in that regard). What I am truly amazed with is that it does help to fade my dark circles. I used this twice a day, every day for about 3-4 months, and can certainly tell the difference. It won't eliminate your dark circles, for sure, but this cream is one of the best all-around eye creams that I've used!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love this! Used to order from QVC now I find it at the health store

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

100% pure is a hit or miss brand for me, but I really do love this product. It instantly gives your eyes that sort of bright, clean look. It's moisturizing, absorbs well, and helps reduce puffiness. It's not thin, gel-like, or a lotion; it's a cream, but not heavy like night cream. I love the smell...warm berries, maybe?

I think it's important to note that this isn't a "put it on at night, wake up looking younger" product. This is for early mornings and rough days....it's essentially the ultimate after-cry eye cream. There's something very satisfying and feel-good about using it. I don't have permanent dark circles and I wasn't looking for something anti-aging, so that's probably why I'm so satisfied with it. However, my mother was visiting (aka rifling through my skincare products) one day, and she called me after leaving to ask for the name. I ended up giving her one as a gift, and she has repurchased one since. She says it's "the only one that plumps me up and smooths me out," if anyone finds that description helpful.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was a little hesitant to try this product just because I am new to the line.

After doing a little research, what's not to like with pure organic products?

I had been searching for a new eye cream, and came across this one. I wanted to check it out, so I quickly purchased online and was anxious to receive it at home.

The first thing I noticed was the smell. I was expecting a true Coffee smell, but I felt like it smelled more like popcorn, either way, it didn't bother me, maybe just made me a little hungry. :)

Creamy formula, that quickly drinks into the skin. My eyes definitely looked de-puffed in the morning.

Also, the small 1 oz. tube lasted me about 6-7 months. Well worth the $25 to try the product.

Highly suggest if you want to try a good AM eye cream.

on 8/23/2016 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a great starter eye cream if you are in your 20's and do not have a lot of repair work to do. It smells yummy and it leaves a very silky finish around the eye area. It has done wonders for my dark circles and occasional puffiness after long nights studying. It is also all natural.

on 3/19/2016 2:17:00 PM

I finished up a while tube of this eye cream and it didn't do fairly much for me. It did moisturize my eyes a bit but it didn't help with anything else. The smell is nice and I would want to recommend this to someone just venturing into eye cream.

on 9/4/2015 4:56:00 PM

This stuff smells amazing, but unfortunately after the first application, I got a severe rash under both of my eyes that has lasted for a few days. I would be careful if you have sensitive skin in trying this stuff out!!

Love the smell (cookies?). Nice amount of moisture for me. It takes a little while to sink in, so i don't do makeup for a few minutes. Supercute packaging and it only takes a tiny amount to use on each eye area.

on 3/2/2014 11:11:00 AM

This eye cream is very moisturizing without being greasy. It is similar to Ole Henriksen's Fresh Start Eye Cream in terms of the texture and moisturizing properties (but is only about half the price). I think this is a very modestly priced eye cream that gives a lot of bang for your buck. I cannot say for sure if this diminishes dark circles, but it definitely freshens up the undereye area without drawing attention to fine lines or imperfections. I also really enjoy the smell. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I had been lemming 100% Pure Coffee Bean Eye Cream for long time after reading so many great reviews and finally went for it and purchased the full size after failed trials with a few other eye products. The skin around my eyes had recently begun to get very dry and even started showing some (sudden, and to my knowledge out of NOWHERE) lines/creases/wrinkles – plus, I have always had discoloration/dark circles under my eyes so I was intrigues by the idea of coffee to help with that. Along with the full size that I bought, I received 2 large samples in various subscription boxes so I ended up using this cream for nearly a year, morning and night.

This eye cream feels rich and creamy upon application, you don’t need a lot of product to do the job and it takes about 3-5 minutes to soak into my skin enough that I can move on the makeup application. Overall, great application experience. I did get some minor irritation a few times when I used too much and it got into my eyes – much like getting plan oil (any kind) in my eyes, it was just a general annoyance and kind of made my eyes water and feel heavy, nothing serious. I am not a huge fan of the scent – it’s a very strong, sweet coffee scent, not unlike walking into a coffee shop and it doesn’t really dissipate entirely so I was frequently getting whiffs of café mocha throughout the day. It’s not an unpleasant scent, just not for me.

Within minutes of application there is a very subtle brightening effect on dark circles which I really love – it makes me feel *that* much more confident about my appearance while applying my makeup. This initial brightness is temporary, but still nice. Over time (perhaps 2-3 months), I did notice the effect becoming longer-lasting but still not permanent – like I wouldn’t notice dark circles returning until around two thirds of the way through my work shift, which involves staring at an overly bright computer screen In a dimly lit hotel lobby for hours and always makes my eyes look bad.

At the time I was using this cream, I mostly used it alone but also tried with a serum underneath, oils (rosehip, hemp seed, camellia) underneath, or shea butter on top. I found that for night, I definitely needed *something* extra because the skin around my eyes still looked pretty dry and was the lines were continuing to noticeably deepen. Because of this, I would say that this eye cream is better suited to those who need minimal moisture (or don’t mind a lot of layering) and are more concerned about the dark circles.

I honestly don’t know if I will buy this again. I loved how it helped my dark circles, but got sick of both the scent and the need to buy more products and take the time to apply said products before and/or after this cream. So, for now, I’m on the fence but indicated a “yes” I would buy it again because it is a really good product and I have yet to find an eye cream half as effective on dark circles.