100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24
100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

4.1

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 10/24/2017 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I think this is a good cream if you use it to provide mostuire for your undereye skin. I don't see a noticeable difference in how dark or puffy my undereye area looks (I don't have very dark or puffy undereye skin however), but I didn't buy it for this reason. At the beginning when I started using it I could see a difference in how my fine lines look (I had finished an Accutane treatment then and my skin was really dry). It really does help plump the skin a bit, reduce the appearance of fine lines and provides hydration for a few hours (at least 6h). The cream it's a bit expensive, but it lasts me for about 3-4 months and I use it once or twice a day (in the first 2 months I used it twice a day and I had left about 1/3 of the bottle at the beginning of the 3rd month). It has a really nice smell in the beginning, but it dissipates over time.

Pros:
- very moisturizing
- plumps the skin
- doesn't have an impact on how makeup performs on top of it
- decent amount of product, even though it's expensive; lasts for at least 3 months
- natural ingredients
- smells good (like something you'd want to eat)
- good packaging

Cons:
- I am not sure if it does help with dark circles or puffiness since I don't have this concern
- it's a bit expensive
- doesn't have SPF

on 11/27/2016 9:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is a very basic eye cream that is suited for very young skin (like high school) imo. It smells wonderful and contains all natural ingredients, but ultimately it does nothing except moisturize a little bit. It is a bit too light for me and has not helped with my dark circles at all.

on 5/16/2016 7:10:00 AM

The only reason why I wouldnt repurchase this is because I only get free samples at the mall that last forever.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Like many others here I received this as a Birchbox sample but I will most definitely repurchase on my own when it runs out - which won't be any time soon because despite months of use their is still tons of product left in my 0.3 fl oz sample! So for 11ish dollars CA to repurchase I defnitely will. The smell is divine, like a delicious vanilla latte with whipped cream... this alone relaxes me at the end of the day, encouraging me too remember to apply it. You also only need the tiniest dollop of product! I wouldn't say the results are dramatic, but the cream definitely cools my undereye area and reduces puffinness. I have sensitive skin and it did not break me out.

on 11/7/2013 12:17:00 PM

Packaging -- Love that it's a pump, but the pump needs some fixing. Pump it down and a good amount comes out, but when the pump springs back up, another good amount comes out! So be careful with that...

Scent -- oh, so, gosh darn yummy! It smells like....sweet roasted coffee blended with something to make a cake. That was a failed description, but just know that it smells more than good enough to eat. If you hate coffee, maybe you won't like the smell. I usually don't like fragrance in my products, but this particular one is too delicious to dislike.

Price -- really good for the size! This was the main reason why I purchased it. I usually use the $50 ones, but this deal was too good to pass up.

Results -- not that great! It provides instantaneous moisture, but that moisture is temporary. I have normal to dry skin, dry occurring in the fall/winter. It works fine in the summer nights, but not so much during cold nights. Even so, there aren't any long term results with this product. It doesn't really seem to depuff or soothe the eye area even though this product claims to have caffeine in it. Weird! This product also seems to sit on top of my skin after application rather than really sinking in to deliver that moisture. The under-eye area always looks wet/oily after application and for a while before it clears away. Oh, I should mention that the ingredients list looks great. Everything about this product is a yay for me, except for the results.

Last words -- 1 oz. for $20? That is so affordable for an eye cream, hence I don't feel like I wasted any money. It's a good eye cream to travel with and to just have hanging around in your vanity to switch back and forth with another (more effective) eye cream, but don't buy this product if you're looking to invest in ONE eye cream that will deliver long-term benefits. Ain't gonna happen with this one. I am curious and willing to try this line's other eye creams though. I love that they're organic.

on 10/11/2013 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this eye cream. Definitely diminished the dark circles under my eyes. It has a lovely vanilla-coconut-y scent and is light enough for my oily, sensitive skin. Not sure if this would work for wrinkles, though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a nice eye cream. First off, I don't mind scented products as long as the scent does not smell artificial. This one smells delicious. Like vanilla and hazelnut like another reviewer mentioned.

It is quite rich, so use sparingly. I have noticed I can get some spots under the eyes with this if I slather on too much, but otherwise it does a good job of moisturising.

What kills me is the pump. At first it was going well, but now I have to pump 5 million times before anything comes out. Update: ok it is not so bad, just have to shake it a bit.

If I can find it again easily, I may repurchase.

on 6/19/2013 2:55:00 PM

This is my new favourite eye cream. It does everything that it claims to do. I noticed a significant difference in my undereye circles within 2 weeks of use (have been using it for a little over a month now). My under eye areas lighten up alot and it does de puff a little. I do not have wrinkles yet, so I can not comment on that aspect of the eye cream. And it smells amazing.
It absorbs fairly fast and is very good under the make up.

Can not see my skin care routine without this product. Absolutely love it.

on 9/8/2012 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Love this product! Smells awesome! I don't have terrible bags or dark areas around my eyes, so I saw results within a day or so of using it. It really helps to waken up my eyes and make them feel less heavy throughout the morning.

on 8/19/2012 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I had been searching for a light eye cream that soaked in and could've worn under concealer forever! I love this product. It wakes my under eyebags up and smells really yummy. It has lasted me about 6 months so far. I don't really see a change in my slight crows feet, but this works great as a simple day cream. I will repurchase.