Kryolan Eyeliner - Black

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Kryolan Eyeliner - Black

on 8/29/2013 3:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my new love. I'm rubbish at liquid eyeliner, black gel liner I find to harsh for the office and other colours I do can use I don't use enough and they dry out quickly (so that's a waste). Powder just doesn't give that oumf I'm looking for. But this product is just the best solution. Being in powder form it lasts much much longer than gel, you get a huge amount of product: 3,5 g, .11 oz, much more than eye shadows (MAC: 1,8 g) so you have enough for a lifetime.
It's user-friendly, I spray my angled brush with plane water (filled up a spray toner bottle with water) one spray on each side than shake it and I find I get a very nice dark black line. If you want it even blacker just do another line when it's dry (and it dries very quickly). I have oily eyelids and even without primer it holds the entire day until I take it off.
Surprisingly removing it is super easy just with water and regular cleanser I use for my face.
The price is a bargain, I paid +/- 7 euro, I find that a steal for how much product you get. The packaging isn't glamorous, just round plastic pot with a screw on lid but the brand is just to the point and without much fuss, I don't expect for that price Tom Ford packaging.
The only problem is that Kryolan is incredibly difficult to find, in Belgium I haven't found it anywhere, I bought it from Germany in theater accessories shops and they don't have many products of the line but they can order them for me and ship them to Belgium. Quite a fuss and I can't swatch anything but they're worth it. I wish they would be widely available because they're amazing.

Best eyeliner i have ever used. Goes on super smooth, looks great, you can use it as a base. Smells like powder too :). Comes off easy and it'll last you forever and not go bad!! I love it and would def buy again if it runs out!