Kryolan Eyeliner - Black

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Kryolan Eyeliner - Black

on 11/11/2007 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this Eyeliner in Brown off of e-bay. I was having an aweful time finding a liner which didn't crease. I was enthused by the fact they considered this product theatrical.
I am very pleased with this product. I've had it for about 1 year, and only have a small dint in the center of my compact. Excellent staying power. Have referred other to this product, as they noted my eyeliner never creases. Would definitely buy this cake eyeliner again and again. PS: The brown shade is a rich colored brown. WOW!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have the brown and black version i simply love them as im very much into cake eyeliners to get the 40's look.

on 1/14/2007 12:12:00 AM

I bought this off ebay from Shrinkle, last year. I use black eyeliner practically every day and there is only a small dip in the product. I love the fact that its so huge and dense! Its an oily-ish cake form (not powder) you can apply wet or dry, but it is better applied wet. My one problem with this is if it gets wet, it will smear. Sweating also tends to make the product thinner, as in part of my eyeliner will just disappear. I usually use benefit shelaq to help seal it and that seems to do the trick. The liner is also kind of hard to get entirely off in between my lashes. It will not irritate your skin if you accidentally fall asleep in it, you will just have some black smudges on your eyes. I recently discovered mac fluidline and am in love with both these liners. I think I like the mac one a bit better just because I dont have to mix it up. Kryolan definately works as costume makeup (ie all over face) too!