Kryolan Eyeliner - Black

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Kryolan Eyeliner - Black

on 8/29/2013 3:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my new love. I'm rubbish at liquid eyeliner, black gel liner I find to harsh for the office and other colours I do can use I don't use enough and they dry out quickly (so that's a waste). Powder just doesn't give that oumf I'm looking for. But this product is just the best solution. Being in powder form it lasts much much longer than gel, you get a huge amount of product: 3,5 g, .11 oz, much more than eye shadows (MAC: 1,8 g) so you have enough for a lifetime.
It's user-friendly, I spray my angled brush with plane water (filled up a spray toner bottle with water) one spray on each side than shake it and I find I get a very nice dark black line. If you want it even blacker just do another line when it's dry (and it dries very quickly). I have oily eyelids and even without primer it holds the entire day until I take it off.
Surprisingly removing it is super easy just with water and regular cleanser I use for my face.
The price is a bargain, I paid +/- 7 euro, I find that a steal for how much product you get. The packaging isn't glamorous, just round plastic pot with a screw on lid but the brand is just to the point and without much fuss, I don't expect for that price Tom Ford packaging.
The only problem is that Kryolan is incredibly difficult to find, in Belgium I haven't found it anywhere, I bought it from Germany in theater accessories shops and they don't have many products of the line but they can order them for me and ship them to Belgium. Quite a fuss and I can't swatch anything but they're worth it. I wish they would be widely available because they're amazing.

Best eyeliner i have ever used. Goes on super smooth, looks great, you can use it as a base. Smells like powder too :). Comes off easy and it'll last you forever and not go bad!! I love it and would def buy again if it runs out!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have the brown and black version i simply love them as im very much into cake eyeliners to get the 40's look.

on 1/14/2007 12:12:00 AM

I bought this off ebay from Shrinkle, last year. I use black eyeliner practically every day and there is only a small dip in the product. I love the fact that its so huge and dense! Its an oily-ish cake form (not powder) you can apply wet or dry, but it is better applied wet. My one problem with this is if it gets wet, it will smear. Sweating also tends to make the product thinner, as in part of my eyeliner will just disappear. I usually use benefit shelaq to help seal it and that seems to do the trick. The liner is also kind of hard to get entirely off in between my lashes. It will not irritate your skin if you accidentally fall asleep in it, you will just have some black smudges on your eyes. I recently discovered mac fluidline and am in love with both these liners. I think I like the mac one a bit better just because I dont have to mix it up. Kryolan definately works as costume makeup (ie all over face) too!