Bare Escentuals Weather Everything Waterproof Mascara

3.0

on 4/14/2007 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

The staying power is great, the color is great as well-it really brings out the color of my eyes BUT it clumped my lashes together like crazy. Will not repurchase.

on 7/7/2006 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

First, let me say, I am not a regular user of waterproof mascaras. I find they dry out my lashes, and are difficult to remove at the end of the day. I find they come in handy when I will be working out, playing tennis or spending the day at the beach or pool, and do not want my mascara running. I received Weather Everything as part of a QVC kit. I was on my way to a beach vacation when the package arrived, so I literally threw the mascara in my beach bag and got in my car. The next morning I found it, and decided to give it a try. It went on smoothly, and without clumps. One coat gave a nice, natural, yet eye-opening look. I put this mascara to the test! It was 95 plus degrees, a ton of humidity, and I was in and out of the water all day. I was drying off my face with a towel, and wiping off my eyes, totally forgetting that I had applied Weather Everything that morning. When I finally returned to my room to shower, I was stunned to see that my mascara still looked perfect! Not a single flake, clump or smudge! I was impressed! Then I got in the shower to wash my face. My lashes felt like little spikes. My usual makeup remover (Philosophy Purity), which usually removes every trace of m/u, was not making a budge in my mascara. When I got out of the shower, I tried some Lancome Bi-Facial eye makeup remover. It took a lot of rubbing, but I finally removed most of the Weather Everything mascara (and several eyelashes!). The next morning, when I looked in the mirror, I was shocked to see some of the mascara still on my lashes...still not smudged, flaking or clumped! In summary...excellent waterproof mascara, that it a bit drying to the lashes and very difficult to remove.