Bare Escentuals Weather Everything Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Bare Escentuals Weather Everything Waterproof Mascara

3.0

on 11/17/2012 2:21:00 AM

Yes its dark and it does lengthen my lashes, but it makes my lashes feels so brittle. Its difficult to come off, and while my lashes stayed dark for a pretty long time, but after like 5 hours or so, I have panda eyes... like the color from the mascara smudged, even though lashes are still dark.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I recieved this mascara as a part of a set & I decided to take it on vacation with me. Boy, am I glad I did!

I was able to apply the mascara without wiping the excess of the brush first (which I have to do with almost every mascara I use!).... The mascara applied evenly, without clumps, and I was able to apply two layers without using a comb to seperate. I have black lashes to begin with, and this formula made them darker and more defined. I was able to achieve volume, length, definition (even on outer lashes - a 1st for me - other mascara's smudge), and it all remained clump-free & held the curl very well. As for being waterproof - it did hold up in a rainshower with no problems!

I am seriously considering bumping my L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof off of my HG list & replacing it with this gem from BE. continued >>