Bare Escentuals Weather Everything Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Bare Escentuals Weather Everything Waterproof Mascara

3.0

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I used this mascara for about 2 years.

PROS:
It's water resistant
Darkens your lashes
Doesn't smudge when dry
Doesn't clump

CONS:
It was so hard to take off! I had to wash and use make-up removers a couple times to get it off.
Doesn't separate lashes
Doesn't lengthen
It doesn't enhance lashes very well

I think this mascara would work better for just the bottom lashes because of the thinner wand.

This is wonderful, my new HG mascara.

Lately every mascara I used causes my eyes to burn after an hour or so, and waterproof ones are the worst, but not this.

I stays put, doesn't flake, smudge or come off (lasted through 2 days of my Uncle's funeral) and it comes off with albolene easier than non waterproof mascara!!!

on 11/6/2007 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

True, this mascara will hold up for the entire day w/o smudging, however, it made my lashes really dry and brittle looking. In addition, it's horrible to take off!

on 4/14/2007 1:43:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

The staying power is great, the color is great as well-it really brings out the color of my eyes BUT it clumped my lashes together like crazy. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Made my lashes crunchy - PLUS it is a B**** to take off at the end of the day. No thanks.

on 10/10/2006 2:30:00 PM

This is my HG mascara. I can't use non-waterproof mascara because I sweat a lot, work out most days, and cry at the drop of a hat. But often waterproof mascaras flake and sort of creep down so by the end of the day i have racoon eyes. Not so with this! It goes on easily, it stayed put through a good friend's wedding (a serious test for mascara!), and it doesn't ever flake. I LOVE this mascara so much I keep one at home and I carry one in my purse at all times. Worth every penny.