Bare Escentuals Weather Everything Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Other
Bare Escentuals Weather Everything Waterproof Mascara

4.5

I purchased this as part of a QVC BE TSV awhile back. I'm not a big wearer of mascara, but I had an event to go to, and just incase I was going to cry, I wanted to wear a waterproof mascara. It works very well, (I mostly use light coats) and it didn't flake nor clump. For the removal, I used a Clinique eye make-up remover that I had on hand. Any eye make-up remover will work, provided that you get one that removes waterproof (not just water resistant) mascara. For people who only wear mascara occassionally, you can't go wrong with this one from BE. Look for it in a kit for the best value.

on 7/16/2006 6:22:00 PM

I could not wait to do a review on this extradorinary mascara! Everytime I apply this I am just in awe! WOW!!! It seperates every lash in a deep rich black natural coat. There are black mascaras and then there is this! The color is "ORIGINAL," none like I have ever seen. It just makes your eyes POP! It reminds me of Pamela Anderson's lashes, only real! I always give my mascara the test of a side-view check. Sometimes a mascara looks great head-on, but, looks awful from the side, from all the flaking, crusty clumping and smudging. This gives you long, intense, whispy, beautiful lashes that stays put, no matter what event your life takes you to. There are two things I absolutely love from Bare Escentuals, and that is, Retro Eyeliner and Weather Everything AMAZING MASCARA! Both are HG beauty must-haves!