Bare Escentuals Weather Everything Waterproof Mascara

Bare Escentuals Weather Everything Waterproof Mascara

2.5

on 10/2/2009 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

meh.. I bought this along with the Shiseido and the BB mascaras -- I tend to do marathon shopping and then stop for a breather. I was told that this mascara will hold my curl even in my swimming class and I have tried it for that very purpose.

It passed the test -- I at least look like I have a few lashes while in the pool but it is hard to remove otherwise. I have to use several pads of Bifacil to get it off at night and frankly, it leaves my lashes a bit stiff.

Not bad.. just not great.

Won't purchase it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I used this mascara for about 2 years.

PROS:
It's water resistant
Darkens your lashes
Doesn't smudge when dry
Doesn't clump

CONS:
It was so hard to take off! I had to wash and use make-up removers a couple times to get it off.
Doesn't separate lashes
Doesn't lengthen
It doesn't enhance lashes very well

I think this mascara would work better for just the bottom lashes because of the thinner wand.

This mascara is bad. I got it as part of a kit, and after about 5 uses, the part of the tube that brushes the excess masacara off the wand came off, making it useless (unless I wanted to clump an obnoxious amount of mascara on my lashes). For this price, you can get way better mascara somewhere else.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

There are no polite words to describe how much I HATE this mascara. Gosh, I get angry just by thinking about it! It doesn't do anything for me - no length, no volume, doesn't separate my lashes, the staying power sucks. The brush itself is so harsh that I could do my dirty dishes with it. I bought this off eBay and payed $15 - too much money for crap. And yes, I have tried the tips I've read here about some different techniques to make this work .. But no, no, no. This sucks, from the beginning to the end. I will give this away to my mom, who isn't that concerned with what kind of mascara she uses.
And yes, one more thing - the black in this mascara is more of a pale, greyish black; it's not even near a true va-va-voom black. Buy it only if you really feel like you don't know what to waste your money on! (You can always give the money to the homeless. Just don't give them this mascara .. )