Bare Escentuals Weather Everything Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by age: 30-35
Bare Escentuals Weather Everything Waterproof Mascara

3.0

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This was just awful! The brush was terrible. The "hairs" sat so close together, I could not get them between my lashes!! I ended up just "painting" under them. It looked just weird. I threw it in the garbage after trying it now and again with no luck!

This is wonderful, my new HG mascara.

Lately every mascara I used causes my eyes to burn after an hour or so, and waterproof ones are the worst, but not this.

I stays put, doesn't flake, smudge or come off (lasted through 2 days of my Uncle's funeral) and it comes off with albolene easier than non waterproof mascara!!!

I have eye allergies, so I'm forever on the quest for the perfect mascara that will not smear/smudge as I tear throughout the day. I have to say that this mascara does *not* smudge, much to my surprise as I truly believe BE is mostly hype (and I can say that because I used BE for over two years before I finally gave up on trying to make it work for me). I can honestly tell you that this is better lasting power than the infamous DiorShow (the waterproof one too!). I don't have any problems with clumping because I always wipe my mascara wand first before applyng, even though I know it's wasting a lot of product. I bought this in a set so the price is very reasonable. However, I'm not too sure if I'd buy it again because I'm not completely convinced that I can't find something better. I wish there's a category for "Maybe". :)

on 4/14/2007 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

The staying power is great, the color is great as well-it really brings out the color of my eyes BUT it clumped my lashes together like crazy. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Made my lashes crunchy - PLUS it is a B**** to take off at the end of the day. No thanks.

on 7/27/2006 10:19:00 AM

This mascara really works for me!! I generally shy away from waterproof mascaras but I received this one in a QVC TSV and thought I'd give it a shot...I was pleasantly surprised. It lengthens and thickens my short lashes and is budge-proof and smudge-proof. I like the brush too, it really seems to hit all my lashes, even the tiny hidden ones. The only con, at least for me, is I have a difficult time removing it at the end of the day. I don't have any make-up remover on hand as I have never needed it but I think now's the time to purchase some. My regular facial cleanser just doesn't do a good job at getting this stuff off.