Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
 Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly
Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera GellyEnter TitleLily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly

Ingredients: Certified Organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis Juice (Gel), Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Extract (Bamboo), Glucose (Preservative), Carbomer (Thickener), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Polysaccharides (Certified Organic Aloesorb), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Glucose Oxidase and Lactoperioxidase (Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This is seriously THE best product ever. I don't know how I found it, but I did. I was using a sephora sheet mask my friend was telling me about and it burned my face like hell. Thank Christ I had this because I rinsed my burning face with water and used at least half of the bottle all over my face. Within the next 15 minutes my skin was instantly cooled and didn't have the allergic reaction it was going to have if I didn't use this. Moral of the story is having this is like having bread in your house. It's a staple. Allergic reaction? You need this. Sunburn (which i had over the summer and this helped)? You need this. I kind of don't value this as much as I really should, but I will be using it again religiously as a facial moisturiser. Btw, if it is a tad bit drying, not too bad but mix a tsp of this with a few drops of any oil or use this over a serum and you won't ever need to buy a moisturiser again. ALSO i mixed this with my natural yet oily sunscreen and my skin is matte all day. I LOVE THIS STUFF SERIOUSLY.
- I forgot to mention that it's insanely cheap, the tube version is about $4 at my grocery store (don't go to whole foods it's too expensive) and it's worth it

on 10/1/2011 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This is MUCH better than the old gel, much more gentle. I guess they changed something. I love this. My skin is going crazy, and If I don't put this on it is very uncomfortable. This helps my face stay matte for longer, its soothing, protects my skin from the wind, helps heal my rashes, I think its even helping with acne. LOVE IT.