Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly

Filtered by skin type : Other
 Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly
Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera GellyEnter TitleLily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly

Ingredients: Certified Organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis Juice (Gel), Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Extract (Bamboo), Glucose (Preservative), Carbomer (Thickener), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Polysaccharides (Certified Organic Aloesorb), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Glucose Oxidase and Lactoperioxidase (Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster)

I've been using this product for a year now, and I love it. It really does soothe the skin. In the winter however I find that this product is not moisturizing enough, so I just mix it with a drop of olive oil, and a little Eucerin. I love the fact that it contains anti-oxidants (vitamins A, C, and E).

on 1/1/2010 12:35:00 PM

Very good aloe vera gel that helps better than most moisturiser! Makes my skin smooth and soft and works for sensitive skin. Lessens any redness that I have. I use to for sores and irritation too :) Love it! Put it in the fridge. Free of chemical and good for sensitive skin :33!

on 4/5/2009 7:59:00 PM

I use this as a moisturizer on my skin and to help heal breakouts. It has been doing a wonderful job on clearing up my existing acne without causing any new acne. After using this a few days my acen is noticeably less visible and seems to be healing quickly.