Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly

Filtered by age: 44-55
 Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly
Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera GellyEnter TitleLily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly

3.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients: Certified Organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis Juice (Gel), Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Extract (Bamboo), Glucose (Preservative), Carbomer (Thickener), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Polysaccharides (Certified Organic Aloesorb), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Glucose Oxidase and Lactoperioxidase (Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster)

on 9/6/2010 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Natural does not always translates into something good for you. This dries over time and I don't need anything that will dry me out further, especially since I'm using it to sooth a sunburn. I tried Lily of the Desert Aloe during our vacation at the shore and while it cooled and soothed on contact, it was drying and itchy once it absorbed into the skin. I put it on my face after I healed but still the same dry tightness and I used other Aloe Vera products without ill effects. Perhaps the concentration of "pure" aloe is not working for me but to the trash it went.