wet n wild Mega Eyes Trio - Mojave Mauves [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a HG trio for me. The colors are very flattering and pretty. There's not a lot more that I can say other than this trio is amazing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product! Proof that great eyeshadows can also be cheap. these colors are highly pigmented, creamy and long-lasting (with primer).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's okay to go cheap on eyeshadow. Mascara's different--you get what you pay for. But IMHO, eyeshadow is pretty much the same across brands.

So you might as well have fun with it. And the neutral colors in this line are a good way to dip your toes in.

This stuff has never given me any irritation, and my eyes are plenty sensitive. It lasts a long time. The packaging ain't great, but I have yet to see an eyeshadow that's actually packaged well.

I've had this quad forever and used to only wear a neutral eye so I kind of lost this in a make-up bag for years.

I almost threw this out the other day but swatched it and realized how creamy and not too shimmery it was.

Then I wore it the next day and it gave me a very blendable mauvy neutral look, and I LOVE it.

But I think it's discontinued. So I'm sorry, but if you have it, try it out and don't throw it away!

*There's a big mirror you can pull out of the right side that I always forget about, but good for touch ups, I guess.

I just logged on to do this review only to find out it's been discountinued? I'm not sure what to replace it with!
This is far from the best eyeshadow but also far from the worst. It was the shadow I found myself reaching to most often.
The lighest (highlight) shade was too shimmery for me. The crease color was a bit shimmery as well, but not terrible. The plum color was WHERE IT WAS AT!
The applicator was awful, but I never used it anyway.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Great neutral eyeshadows appropriate for work or play. I love these colors. This palette was super cheap, I think it has been discontinued, but if you come across it, pick it up.

I am sooo excited I just got this for a $1.50. It is super pretty. The crease color is one of my favorites. WnW just keeps getting better. Too bad this one is on its way out.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Even though its not sold anymore,this is very pigmented and i love it, it is an everyday use for me. Lasts all day with a base or primer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I think this is discontinued...but wowzers is this trio nice. I think i paid a dollar for it with BOGO. The powders are pressed quite loosely, i get a lot of fall out but dont caaaare.

The colors look expensive on me and actually look how they do in the pan. Usually with dark drugstore colors, i end up with a muddy mess on my lids. People don't usually believe me when i say it's wnw on my eyes.

i tend to wear it as the packaged instructs...lid crease and brow. no complaints! nice look. i like to pair with a green shadow lining my bottom lid for an extra kick.

very lush colors...if you can find it buy it.

These colors are very pigmented and so gorgeous.