no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/11/2011

I was overall impressed with this product. The smell reminds me of a coconut pie, and it's a very rare but catchy scent. The shimmer in it lasts a long time and you only need a little to get a lot of shimmer. The only downside is that it is a bit oily. I would buy this product again.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

fromfelgoj

May/10/2011

I've had this forever & I never use it (lol) but I love shimmer, especially on legs in the summer.

The coconut smell is intense & the dry oil doesn't leave legs looking greasy, so the shimmer shows up best on tan skin.

Since I like shimmers, I try lots of different brands & products. The diamondy-shape glass bottle is very pretty but as a …

About reviewer (708 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Kinky, Medium

Jun/17/2010

I absolutely love this product and it has been a staple for the past 2 years. I love the beachy coconut smell, and the shimmery champagne color looks great on my hispanic skintone. The only complaints I have is the fact that it goes so fast, I wish the sprayer misted it just a tad lighter. And the price is a little up there for such a small bottle. I have yet to find a product comparable so I …Read more

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2.0

Jun/10/2010

Looks really nice -- a subtle gold glow even okay on pale skin. BUT the coconut smell is revolting -- like heavy duty tanning oil -- and it doesn't fade.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesBlue

1.0

Dec/15/2009

I am always in the minority with products like this, but... I hate this.

It's slippery, oily, glittery in a tacky way, hard to apply, and smells nauseatingly of coconuts. Nauseatingly of coconuts. I repeated that for emphasis.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

Nov/02/2009

I LOVE the scent of this, it's awesome, nice shimmer, but it seemed it didn't last long, I may give it another try...

About reviewer (324 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Coarse

Nov/19/2007

I love that it doesn't transfer all over everything...it gives you this amazing glow that tops a tan perfectly...and it smells heavenly!!! I get so many compliments on my skin when I'm wearing it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

2.0

Jul/25/2006

Smells lovely, looks lovely, feels...icky. This is going back to Sephora; I just feel, well, not greasy, per se, but kinda sticky, like you know you have something on that you just wanna wash off. It's really too bad, because it does smell divine, but I just can't get past that "dirty" feeling.

About reviewer (274 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jun/02/2006

I love Celebutante!! Another great product from tarte and it smells amazing! The shimmer is gorgeous and it dries nicely onto the skin for a gorgeous glow. Did I mention it smells amazing?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromghoo

May/26/2006

Very nice shimmer spray- not too fine not too sparkly. Just right. The scent is of coconuts which is pretty but might not be suitable for a regular night out. Dries nice and matte without any filmy residue.

About reviewer (862 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool