MAC MAC Liquid Liner

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

3.3

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love MAC but i don't like this! I thought i was going to get my perfect liquid liner in this but no way!

The appplicator is terrible. It is way too stiff for my liking and so there is not much flexibility in application. It does last once its on but i found it a nightmare to get a nice medium smooth line and so this is not for me. I will probably end up giving this away.

**If you prefer a more flexible applicator then try Lancome Artliner as it is brilliant**

One of the better eyeliner around. I wear it to work everyday from 8 to 5 and I would have to say the smudging doesn't start till 4? Although I think it's highly due to my oily eyes more than anything else. Would definitely buy again and again till I can find a much better one easy application and I've received so many compliments wearing it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I was once a huge fan of the MAC Liquidlast liner because it would last the entire day even though I have a very oily complexion. When I found out that they no longer sold it, I decided to try this one. I was VERY disappointed. The only pro that I can think of about this would be that it's very easy to apply but dries very slowly. It began to smudge about an hour in the day. Needless to say, I chucked it in the back of my makeup drawer and that's where it's staying.

liquid eyeliner was the first piece of makeup i started wearing and after years and years of drugstore eyeliners, i decided to try the mac's liner. Save your money girls, i wish i could love this so i could justify my splurge but this is nothing spectacular. The felt tip is perfect, i must admit but it's nothing you can't find in drugstore

First off before I break the streak of positive reviews I have to say that I'm not a fan of felt tip liquid liners. I know I'm in the minority here but I find that liquid liner with a finebrush tip with a short wand offers more control and can produce a much finer line.

As for staying power this product is very good. I remember the eyeliner was used for the actors in my High School plays because it could stand up to the bright lights and sweaty faces without needing any touch ups.

In my opinion if you are going to shell out money for quality MAC products I think your money is better spent on concealers, fluid lines, paint pots, or eye shadows. A felt tip eyeliner with equal staying power can easily be found at a drug store for a fraction of the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I got these liner years ago (Leatherette, dark drown and discontinued). I was looking to give it another try, but in Boot Black, hoping that they would have formulated it much better than the older version. After reading the reviews, I think I'll steer clear from this and try something much different. Looks like nothings changed about this product. I know for me, I loved it in the beginning, went on smooth (but smudged) and the color had a nice payoff. But after several uses, it started to dry out. That said, I won't be heading to the MAC counter to get this!

My HG liquid liner for sure. I am super picky about liquid eyeliner b/c I hate when it flakes off and looks like black glue. IMO, liquid liners should smudge, not peel and flake off. My only complaint- the color is not dark enough so I have to go over it each time with my powerpoint pencil in Engraved.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been a liquid eyeliner junkie ever since I started wearing make-up regularly in my teens, so I have tried quite a few. This one by far, has been my biggest disappointment. Now I admit, I did use this for a long time thinking I was happy with the results (all I wanted was a nice deep, intense black to enhance the lash line), until i started noticing in close up pictures of my eyes how washed out my liner looked. Compared to most other liners I tried subsequently (both DS and HE), it's actually quite matte and dull. This product's only saving grace by far is the felt tip applicator. They are the best for achieving a precision wing.

Save your money ladies... Revlon Colorstay in Blackest Black kicks this liner's ass all over the place, or even MAC's Fluidline in Blacktrack.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i go drugstore for liquid liner. revlon colorstay is better here and it comes in a couple of colors.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've just discovered liquid eyeliner and MAC's version is perfect for me. The brush is precise and easy to use. The black is true and lasts well on me. It washes off easily with lancome's bifacil.