MAC MAC Liquid Liner

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't understand why this has some bad reviews. It's easy to use, goes on well and doesn't pull or drag on your skin. It lasts all day without smudging. What more could you ask of a liquid liner?

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I regularly use liquid or gel black eyeliner and this product has been the best one I have used so far. I have tried several other similar products but personally I find that none of them are of the same quality as this one. Whereas the other products I've used (can't remember their names at the moment) apply like dried out whiteboard markers and make shaky, semi-opaque lines that peel off and run throughout the day, this one applies thickly with a solid, dark pigment and stays on the skin throughout the day. The product also generally does not run out for a while--however I wouldn't say it lasts forever, either. The brush tip makes it difficult to apply (especially when doing winged eyeliner) but I prefer it to other marker or felt tip eyeliners since I find it offers more precision. With practice it becomes easy and natural, and this is definitely one of my favourite makeup products that I usually don't leave the house without.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Not a fan of this one. Hard to apply and not worth what you pay. I have it in the color boot black and I like the color but the consistency is not the best. Not easy to remove and it stings a bit on my sensitive skin. It might work if you have a really steady hand but i asked for a liquid eyeliner that was easy to apply and this isnt.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my god this eyeliner is horrible. The felt tip feels hard and I had to retrace the line over and over to get it dark. Also hard to get a thin line. It smudges like crazy throughout the entire day as if it never dries fully. Ever. The $1 E.l.f liquid liner from Target works better than this stuff. It sits in the back of my makeup drawer and I will probably never use it again. Very disappointed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Why this eyeliner gives my lashes and eyelid feel of burning? I tried another brand as well and it was the same. Does anybody know why? btw, my sister is the same as me...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this and hated it! Left it in my draw because I prefer to use L'oreal carbon gloss. However, I came back to it recently and what put me off in the first place was how hard the tip was but I find that the hardness provides straighter lines. The actual liner hasn't really got much on other brands but it doesn't flake and like I say you can do really good flicks etc. with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Horrible product!! Not only is it EXTREMELY expensive, but it is so watery that you have a hard time keeping it from running down your face. It didn't stay on all day, came off in a few hours. It actually irritated my eyes. I'm a contact wearer and warn those who wear as well to be very catious when using this product. There are SO many other cheaper liners out there that work so much better. I have very oily lids and a liquid liner is pretty much the only thing that will stay throughout the day(8+)!! Just not this liquid liner!

Nah this ain't so great. The reason being the black isnt jet black, it's sorta a washy gray black. I like a strong, blackest of blacks eyeliner that applies like that with one stroke. This product failed to do that, & for the prices MAC charges I reckon it's a bit budget.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I've actually had this for a few years, idk if the formula has been changed or not but it's an ok prodoct. I love the brush, it gives me a great thin precise line or a heavier one if I want it to be, but the brush is great. It's a stuff thin brush making it easy to control precision. The big con for me is the the non-waterproof/smudge factor. Even though it claims not to be waterproof, if you have oily lids or have very watery eyes like me, this will smudge like a mother. if they make a waterproof version, would def buy.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I dont like this one because, the brush is hard to use. It is not even a brush it is like a marker tip and I dont get the wing with it. I am used to liquidlast brush and I get much nicer line with a normal and proper brush. Also I do not find occasions I can use this because it will smudge easily if my eyes would tear becuase of allergies- I must be really spoilt with the MAC liquidlast treasure!