MAC MAC Liquid Liner

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

my friend gave me this
and honestly I LOVE it! its absolutely AMAZING

i'm not a liquid liner girl i prefer pencil liner or gel liner
but i love it
its super black and lasts long

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm big fan of Lancome artliner, i've been using that for 3 years. Then i think i would give this product a try. I was very disappointed! After 5-7 hours, i have to wipe the weird flakes off, it would smear. It wore off quick and didn't last all day. So I'm using the Lancome artliner and Chanel automatic eyeliner now. The Chanel one is pretty good, too. But the Lancome artliner is the best :)

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Pros:
1. It has a pretty good staying power. Granted, a little of it does fade after a long day, but just a little touch up will do fine. (I do not have oily eyelids so I'm not sure how it'd work for oily eyelids.)
2. I like the shape of the applicator. My eyes require a thick line as I have pretty heavy double lids, and a thick line is needed to be drawn on in order for it to be seen when I open my eyes (what a hassle, I know right!) The applicator is perfect for me and I bought Mac's 209 which is sort of similar to it and it really does wonders if you need a thicker line. If you need a thin line, no problem. Just use the pointy end of it and tada! I wear my eyeliner winged, so this little applicator is perfect for a thick and winged line.
3. The colour isn't absolutely black, it seems to have a slight tinge of blue in it (correct me if you will), which is what I like about it too.
4. There seem to be quite a lot of product in this. Like I said, I draw a really thick line and I use this almost everyday and this product lasts me for at least quite number of months! Amazing.
5. It's tiny and easy to bring on the go, so if you use the fluidline gel liner, you can bring this product if you ever need to touch up (but the gel liner has a stronger staying power for me)

Cons:
1. It can smudge a little, and you'd be required to head to the ladies to wipe it off. The only con that slightly bothers me but the pros definitely override this.
2. The price can be a little steep but I feel it's worth the investment.
3. I believe there's the waterproof and smudge-proof version of this liner and I have tried both. Currently, I'm using the waterproof one and sadly, it isn't really waterproof at all. When I make mistakes when drawing on the line, I just grab a cotton bud, wet it, and I can wipe off the mistake and draw over it. Don't know if it's a good or a bad thing, but it's definitely good in my case because I tend to make mistakes quite a bit so this "erasing" feature is in my favour. I'd go for the smudge-proof version though because the waterproof version doesn't really have the waterproof function? Hmm
4. It can really sting at times, so I use a eyeshadow primer and the stinging stopped.

Overall, I love this product and have been using this for about 2 years, and it's definitely a necessity in my bag irregardless whether or not I use a gel liner :) Would definitely recommend this!

all smudges away within 20 minutes........enough saidd.....

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG liquid eyeliner I've been repurchasing for years!! This does not streak and smudge on my oily eyelids. Brush is pointy flip tip makes application super easy. LOVE!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I haven't used this in forever but it used to be my hg for liners. Now I'm hooked on blacktrack anyways, the staying power for this eyeliner is great. Its a dark black color and the applicator for this is absolutely amazing! Its not long nore thick and apllied a great thin line or thick however you want your eyes lined. There is a lot of product in that little tube it comes in, I know because I used it on a daily and it lasted forever.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been a liquid eyeliner junkie ever since I started wearing make-up regularly in my teens, so I have tried quite a few. This one by far, has been my biggest disappointment. Now I admit, I did use this for a long time thinking I was happy with the results (all I wanted was a nice deep, intense black to enhance the lash line), until i started noticing in close up pictures of my eyes how washed out my liner looked. Compared to most other liners I tried subsequently (both DS and HE), it's actually quite matte and dull. This product's only saving grace by far is the felt tip applicator. They are the best for achieving a precision wing.

Save your money ladies... Revlon Colorstay in Blackest Black kicks this liner's ass all over the place, or even MAC's Fluidline in Blacktrack.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Stays on forever. I even wore it during a heavy workout one day to test its staying ability, and it didn't budge. // UPDATE: Although, I still love the look of this liner, it can sting the delicate skin around my eyes. If you have sensitive skin, try it out before purchasing.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This fab eyeliner is the ultimate look to my a la` asian brigitte bardot l00k :) (cat eyes and shimmery pink lips for me LOL since Im not light like her hehe :0 luve her anyways) Boot black is amazing and i have been using this eyeliner eversince! One of my first eyeliners, and my HG one! no smearing, no runs..no n0thing!