MAC MAC Liquid Liner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.6

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't understand why this has some bad reviews. It's easy to use, goes on well and doesn't pull or drag on your skin. It lasts all day without smudging. What more could you ask of a liquid liner?

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

loooooooooove it. it glides on so easy its great and it lasts well and wont bleed on oily eyelids

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I regularly use liquid or gel black eyeliner and this product has been the best one I have used so far. I have tried several other similar products but personally I find that none of them are of the same quality as this one. Whereas the other products I've used (can't remember their names at the moment) apply like dried out whiteboard markers and make shaky, semi-opaque lines that peel off and run throughout the day, this one applies thickly with a solid, dark pigment and stays on the skin throughout the day. The product also generally does not run out for a while--however I wouldn't say it lasts forever, either. The brush tip makes it difficult to apply (especially when doing winged eyeliner) but I prefer it to other marker or felt tip eyeliners since I find it offers more precision. With practice it becomes easy and natural, and this is definitely one of my favourite makeup products that I usually don't leave the house without.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I was looking for a new eyeliner that would stay put all day long, a lot of girls recommended the MAC Liquid Liner to me. It's true - this product has a great staying power and won't smudge - you can basically go for a swim without worrying about it. Unfortunately, this also makes it pretty hard to take it off, even with an oil-based makeup remover. Every evening when taking my eye makeup off this would cost me a few lashes. Which is pretty tragic if you're Asian and thus not blessed with the most voluminous set of lashes.
I really liked the color of this - a real deep black, not watery at all.
However, there were SO many things that annoyed me about this product! First of all, the consistency becomes kind of gooey after a really short time. After only a few weeks, it became so gooey, it became more and more difficult to use it to draw a precise line. Also, anytime I would use this eyeliner it basically glued my lashes together.

For this price, I expected a much better product and was really disappointed.

Gladly, I've found my absolute HG eyeliner now - the Kanebo Kate Super Sharp Eyeliner S which I wholeheartedly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I dont see how people can hate on this product. I love this eyeliner so much and its definitely my go-to for a winged look. I love the applicator and the packaging is great. The only issue i have is the price. Costs way too much in my opinon

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my god this eyeliner is horrible. The felt tip feels hard and I had to retrace the line over and over to get it dark. Also hard to get a thin line. It smudges like crazy throughout the entire day as if it never dries fully. Ever. The $1 E.l.f liquid liner from Target works better than this stuff. It sits in the back of my makeup drawer and I will probably never use it again. Very disappointed.

When I first bought this liner I wasn't too impressed as I was using the Prestige liquid liner before hand and much preferred that one. It needs layering to get the colour right otherwise it just looks a bit watery. The staying power is good and also doesn't sting my eyes, I don't think I will repurchase as I can get much better ones for a fraction of the price. I think the best thing about this product is the packaging, simple & compact.

honestly this is a great liner! i was in the mac store yesterday to test it out again to rebuy it because i was in the market for a new eyeliner. I swiped it on my hand and left thinking i could find a new one, the next day (today) the only liner left on my hand was the mac one and i tried about 6-7 others. Definitely going back!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Why this eyeliner gives my lashes and eyelid feel of burning? I tried another brand as well and it was the same. Does anybody know why? btw, my sister is the same as me...

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm big fan of Lancome artliner, i've been using that for 3 years. Then i think i would give this product a try. I was very disappointed! After 5-7 hours, i have to wipe the weird flakes off, it would smear. It wore off quick and didn't last all day. So I'm using the Lancome artliner and Chanel automatic eyeliner now. The Chanel one is pretty good, too. But the Lancome artliner is the best :)