MAC MAC Liquid Liner

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

2.7

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Absolute pants. I wasted 14 quid on this, why did nobody warn me? First things first, I personally like MAC packaging and this one is as sleek and cool as the rest of their products so no bad remarks there, but the product itself is rubbish.
The liner tip is very hard and uncomfortable to use, the liner is watery, greyish, takes ages to dry, smears easily, needs to be layered up to get any sort of definition bu cant be layered because if you try to go over it, it just smudges. The tip is too thick and too hard, the product watery and transparent and the price waaaay to high for the quality of the item you are getting. Dont bother.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This review might best benefit those who are prone to oily skin, just a heads up.

I was very much disappointed with this product! I expected the formulation to be much better. I have oily skin and from my various attempts at giving this product a decent trial run, I kept running into the SAME problems which includes: running, smearing, and it leaves an unpleasant crease mark of color to the top of the lid after 2 -3 hours after application...the color does not maintain its vibrancy for very long!

It may well be that it is because of my oily prone skin, which is again the reason that I want to reach out to the gals who have this problem, if you have oily skin I would definitely suggest you find another. The only thing I could say that I liked about this product is the brush, which I have now converted into a brow brush to apply the minimalist amount of color to the ends of my eyebrows for a precision.

One that I have come to love that helps is Kat Von D's liner in Puro Amor !

Hope this helps!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG liquid eyeliner I've been repurchasing for years!! This does not streak and smudge on my oily eyelids. Brush is pointy flip tip makes application super easy. LOVE!!!!!