MAC MAC Liquid Liner

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.9

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product in the blackest color they had, and it's not black at all. You have to go over multiple coats to get a decent dark gray. Also, the formula is water and comes off in 2 hours. Please do not waste your money on this mediocre product and buy MAC liquidlast liner instead, it's 10x darker and lasts all day.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Not a fan of this one. Hard to apply and not worth what you pay. I have it in the color boot black and I like the color but the consistency is not the best. Not easy to remove and it stings a bit on my sensitive skin. It might work if you have a really steady hand but i asked for a liquid eyeliner that was easy to apply and this isnt.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I was reccomended this by a sales lady in the black color.

I just really dislike this eyeliner, and I'm a mac junkie. The tip of the applicator broke quickly. The consistency is typical, but its quite a grey black which annoys me. It fades so easily throughout the day. It stings my eyes. I'm not sure if this is a waterproof formula, but I told the SA specifically I had very watery eyes and this doesn't work at all. It all comes streaking down. Ug!

The one thing I do like about it is that it is matte, not shiny.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS STUFF. IT'S SO BAD! the color runs out so quickly it wont stay on for a day. it goes crackly after a while and then fades away. the pricing is SO NOT WORTH IT compared to the actual product itself.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I accidentally bought this liner instead of the liquid last eyeliner. It doesn't last very long and it flakes all over my face by the end of the day. Definitely not something I want to buy again.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

my friend gave me this
and honestly I LOVE it! its absolutely AMAZING

i'm not a liquid liner girl i prefer pencil liner or gel liner
but i love it
its super black and lasts long

honestly this is a great liner! i was in the mac store yesterday to test it out again to rebuy it because i was in the market for a new eyeliner. I swiped it on my hand and left thinking i could find a new one, the next day (today) the only liner left on my hand was the mac one and i tried about 6-7 others. Definitely going back!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Can't find any faults with this product. It's a basic, intense, black felt-tip liquid liner. That just about sums it up. Doesn't smear, doesn't smudge, doesn't transfer, doesn't fade. The easiest kind to use (due to the small precise applicator) and to remove with any simple makeup remover. I've gone through 3 or 4 tubes of this and I'll keep repurchasing, just so I can always have it handy even when I go through times when I want to try out new forms of liner (i.e. gel, cake etc). Recommended for anyone really.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've just discovered liquid eyeliner and MAC's version is perfect for me. The brush is precise and easy to use. The black is true and lasts well on me. It washes off easily with lancome's bifacil.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for an liquid eyeliner that would stay on all day and not run if my eyes teared ( happens when I go out in the cold) I tried everything and than passed a MAC store so I decided to ask if they had a liquid eyeliner. The woman in the store suggested there liquid liner and told me that it stayed on. WELL was she ever right, the liner goes on easily,does not look dry like some eyeliners do and stays on FOREVER, I love this product so much that I bought extra tubes just to make sure I don't run out of it. ( there is only one problem, trying to get it off but I found makeup remover does a good job )