MAC MAC Liquid Liner

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

You have to shake the bottle to get the color to be black. Or else you'll get a runny grey consistency. the brush is good for laying the basic color in between the lashes to get a thick liner look. But not ideal for the thin eyeliner look. If you want a thin line with this, the brush is quiet bulky for the look so it will take longer to do your thin eyeliner. I'm don't get oily but I do notice the line smudge a bit at the end of the day. The smudging is pretty normal for my naturally puffy eye bags.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is almost identical to Revlon's Colorstay liquid eyeliner (the packaging, applicator, etc.), except this fades more quickly and isn't as opaque. A great eyeliner, but unfortunately I like Revlon's more.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Perfection. Long-lasting, fairly easy to get off when you want it to, and has lots of control. I have it in boot black...very dramatic. I use it on both top and bottom :) Oh, and when it says "Will you buy this product again?" the word "yes" is a HUGE understatement. Looks like it doesnt have that much in it, but i guess a little goes a long way :) to me, eyeliner is the best peice of make up...and this is my favorite eyeliner :)