MAC MAC Liquid Liner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

2.9

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I was reccomended this by a sales lady in the black color.

I just really dislike this eyeliner, and I'm a mac junkie. The tip of the applicator broke quickly. The consistency is typical, but its quite a grey black which annoys me. It fades so easily throughout the day. It stings my eyes. I'm not sure if this is a waterproof formula, but I told the SA specifically I had very watery eyes and this doesn't work at all. It all comes streaking down. Ug!

The one thing I do like about it is that it is matte, not shiny.

I have this liquid eyeliner in the color "on the hunt" which is just black, i got it instead of the pen because the pen doesn't last that long and dries out fast. I'm not a big liquid eyeliner fan as i like the smokey look and smudging it out. But I thought i would try it out and see if having the perfect flick would make me change my mind. I dont know if i just dont like the look of liquid eyeliner or i just dont like this one but it comes off looking kind of shiny and takes a second coat to really see it. Also it peels when u take it off which i find odd and can get caught in your eyelashes. I like matte looking eyeliner so this was quite a disappointment.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This eyeliner is absolutely awful. The brush to apply the eyeliner is so stiff and sharp! The formula itself is watery and needs to be gone over a couple times to get a solid line. It's like something you'd expect from a 99 cents store...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I accidentally bought this liner instead of the liquid last eyeliner. It doesn't last very long and it flakes all over my face by the end of the day. Definitely not something I want to buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Absolute pants. I wasted 14 quid on this, why did nobody warn me? First things first, I personally like MAC packaging and this one is as sleek and cool as the rest of their products so no bad remarks there, but the product itself is rubbish.
The liner tip is very hard and uncomfortable to use, the liner is watery, greyish, takes ages to dry, smears easily, needs to be layered up to get any sort of definition bu cant be layered because if you try to go over it, it just smudges. The tip is too thick and too hard, the product watery and transparent and the price waaaay to high for the quality of the item you are getting. Dont bother.

My best friend bought this for me...and I do love it, although I wish the applicator were smaller. It's great for thin or a winged eyeliner look, but to get really precise, I suppose I will have to learn how to use the flat eyeliner brush. Will repurchase, as this works better than any other liquid liner I've tried.

Formula is amazing. "Brush" and application is awful. I literally had to throw the cap/brush out and ended up just using my $1 E.L.F. brush.

This eyeliner is great. It has such great color. I use the black and it lasts all day on my eyes and the color is so rich. The brush does take some getting used to. I do my liner pretty thick with a winged look on the end and this one doesn't disappear if you go over and over it like other ones I've tried in the past. I'll buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this and hated it! Left it in my draw because I prefer to use L'oreal carbon gloss. However, I came back to it recently and what put me off in the first place was how hard the tip was but I find that the hardness provides straighter lines. The actual liner hasn't really got much on other brands but it doesn't flake and like I say you can do really good flicks etc. with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Tried this after it was recommended by a friend, and wasn't super impressed. The packaging is great, but it's far too pricey for what you're actually getting. It is very easy to apply and the color worked on me, but it's difficult to make a thin line with the brush. I have oily lids, but I can usually wear it for at least 4 hours without smudging, which isn't bad for me. An ok product, but not worth the crazy price tag. You can get the same quality at a drugstore for a fraction of the price.