MAC MAC Liquid Liner

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

loooooooooove it. it glides on so easy its great and it lasts well and wont bleed on oily eyelids

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I regularly use liquid or gel black eyeliner and this product has been the best one I have used so far. I have tried several other similar products but personally I find that none of them are of the same quality as this one. Whereas the other products I've used (can't remember their names at the moment) apply like dried out whiteboard markers and make shaky, semi-opaque lines that peel off and run throughout the day, this one applies thickly with a solid, dark pigment and stays on the skin throughout the day. The product also generally does not run out for a while--however I wouldn't say it lasts forever, either. The brush tip makes it difficult to apply (especially when doing winged eyeliner) but I prefer it to other marker or felt tip eyeliners since I find it offers more precision. With practice it becomes easy and natural, and this is definitely one of my favourite makeup products that I usually don't leave the house without.

I'd like to start off by saying that when it comes to liquid liners I am very picky! The first time I applies this liner I thought I wasn't going to like it because it went on sheer and I had to apply two layers. It's turns out I didn't shake the bottle. I did so for my second eye and the color was as black as can be. It was beautiful! This formula is thin (like most liquid liners) and dries to a matte which I love. The applicator is a pointy felt tip which I prefer as well. I did not have any allergic reactions or smudging issues. I actually really like ths product and have been using it every time I want a bold liner look.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

LOVE this product! I have it in boot black-I think that's the only color it comes in. It's kind of pricey but lasts a really long time doesn't dry out, burn my eyes, or smudge. I have sensitve eyes and other products I've tried make my eyes itch. It's easy to apply, not runny, doesn't fade at all. I work nights and it lasts from the time I put it on in the afternoon until the next morning when I get off work. Will continue to buy because I love the product why waste money on a cheaper product I don't like/can't use.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I still hav ethis liquid eyeliner at home. It is still mostly full. It got it at the local makeup cpunter in my mall. I also like the retractable black eyeliner. Theis liquid eyeliner makes my eyes look so professionally done by a makeup artist. It gives me this theatrical look, that's why so many celebrities wear MAC (makeup art cosmetics) it gives me a look thta is dark and mysterious with the matching mascara. This is good and high quality waterproof, even lasts when I'm swimming, It even lasts for 9 hours, untill I take it off with makeup remover.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yay! I'm glad I wasn't swayed by the bad reviews. I love this stuff! Wore it twice so far- once for an 8 hour waitressing shift and the second time out shopping (was out all day long) and it didn't smudge! Pretty easy to apply (damn my shaky hands) but easy to fix before it dries if you make a mistake. Also, I know this is dumb, but I LOVE the container. It's just so pretty and classic looking. So happy that this works better than MAC's eye pencil, which was wayyy too smudgy and ended up below my eyes by the end of the day.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Can't find any faults with this product. It's a basic, intense, black felt-tip liquid liner. That just about sums it up. Doesn't smear, doesn't smudge, doesn't transfer, doesn't fade. The easiest kind to use (due to the small precise applicator) and to remove with any simple makeup remover. I've gone through 3 or 4 tubes of this and I'll keep repurchasing, just so I can always have it handy even when I go through times when I want to try out new forms of liner (i.e. gel, cake etc). Recommended for anyone really.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this liner i am experienced in applying liquid liner so i have no problem with the felt tip brush. its dark and pretty and the packaging is convenient. A good cheaper alternative to this would be line stiletto eyeliner by Maybelline, but mac is more pigmented

LADIES, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT - SERIOUSELY! I am a HUGE fan of eyeliner, I never leave the house without it - any bad reviews on this product and I TAKE OFFENSE - the person who has any complains with this product is evidently just not using it CORRECTLY. I will start off by saying that YES the brush is a bit difficult to work with if you are not use to applying eyeliner. I have experience with liquid eyeliners and so I don't find it hard to work with.

If you are NEW at using liners - liquid ones then STAY AWAY from this product - unless you are absolutely positive that you can handle the tricky application - u definetly need a precise and steady hand for this - may take time to master.

This is the blackest black you will get for your money. Honestly, I don't care if a product is expensive when I know I am getting my money's worth. I would in NO way compare this product to a drugstore product because of many reasons:

Longevity - DOES NOT SMUDGE - if applied correctly. The best way to use this liner if applied in the waterline or on bottom rim is to line your eye with a pencil first. I use Engraved Mac pencil. But I have used cheap kohl to line as well and it works as a primer for the liquid liner. After using your pencil, apply the liquid taking as little liquid on the brush as possible to avoid messy application.

Like most drugstore brands, this products colour will NOT fade. You know that grey colour u get after a few hours of putting your "blackest black" drugstore liner on (L'oreal For example), well MAC's liquid eyeliner will NEVER fade away. I say this with confidence as I am a regular user of this liner and have worn it four 12 hours or more sometimes and it's still in place and looks like I JUST did my eyeliner.

Honestly ladies, if you know how to put liquid eye-liner on, you shouldn't have a problem with this - YOU WILL LOVE IT!

If you don't know or don't have experience with liquid eyeliners and don't have the patience of working with the brush - don't buy it. Or you may use a different brush to apply the liner. Whatever works for you.

This is BY FAR - THE BEST LIQUID EYELINER IN THE MARKET.

=)

I didn't realize how much I liked this liquid liner until I tried a drugstore brand. I was trying to find a cheaper alternative, and you get what you pay for. I tried Loreal Lineur Intense because it was recommended on YouTube, but it does not have the staying power or intensity that the MAC liquid liner does. I will definitely be sticking with my MAC.