MAC MAC Liquid Liner

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this liquid liner in Dasher, a medium tone violet with a touch of shimmer. I was not expecting much but I am so glad I got this one. I found the color was a little too light to wear on the upper eyelid, but it looked great on the lower lid. Lasted all day without smudging, even after the gym! The applicator (like a pointy nailpolish brush) can be a little difficult to get used to but overall I really liked this product!

I have three of these and adore them all! They are my staple liquid liners (which I have plenty of!). I have Boot Black, Leatherette (dark brown), and Stiletto (plum black). Stiletto is my favorite color since I wear a lot of purples, but on the eyes, it basically looks black. You can see the purple in it if you draw it on your hand. The applicator is a felt-tip type that goes into a "well" where the color is. Though I'm very experienced with liquid liners, this type of applicator is easier to apply from my experience. It would be a good one to start with for those who need practice with liquid e/l. Though not waterproof, I've found these to stay on pretty well. I only wish they'd make MORE colors!

Got this in boot black. I have a rather moist eye, and this runs/spreads in a hour or so. CaNNot be set with powder. If you want a dramatic eyeliner, get the creme liner which is longer lasting, can be set with powder e/s and can double as a liquid e/s or e/s base.

I have this in boot black and find the color stays true throughout the day on me. The applicator makes it pretty easy to apply even after my daily intake of caffeine. I also use this to fill-in the lashline after applying MAC's false eyelashes. If I could find a product of the same quality for cheaper, I'd definitely purchase.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

sorry this just didnt work for me, it flaked up and just everything was wrong with it, plus it was 20$ for a tiny little bottle of it! what a rip-off *sigh* still searching for a smudge proof liquid liner

I have this in boot black and it is the only liquid liner that I have been able to find that does not turn to a navy hue. Normally, all liquid black liners turn blue on my lids after a few hours. This one stays true black all day and is easy to apply.

I *love* this liquid liner! I thought it would look too unnatural, but I like to dot it just under my lashes and connect the dots, as opposed to drawing a line on the upper lid--my lashes look so thick doing this! I bought Stiletto, which is a lovely plum black. The applicator makes it super easy to apply and the liner doesn't smudge, run or flake on me.

I have this in leatherette, a dark browny-black color. A standard liquid liner, long-lasting as well.

I absolutely CANNOT live without this!!!!! I love how this doesn't have a brush tip, and it lasts pretty long, when you think about how often I use this stuff.

This is a fabulous liquid liner. This is the first one that I've been able to master. It's very easy to use, looks flawless, and lasts until you take it off. Although the package may look small, it lasts forever. It's better than every single drugstore liquid eyeliner I've tried and most department store ones too. Definitely worth your $$$$$.