MAC MAC Liquid Liner

Filtered by age: 44-55

3.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Oh Boy.I wish I would of read these reviews before I bout this.Well I did not pay much.I made an offer on e bay.The felt tip is only good for wings I'm thinking..It comes of in patches...Today I used another brush in it.I don't want to waste it.So far so good.I like that it's Matte.I am not into felt tips.I am good with the soft brushes..I've been doing eyeliner for a long time and an experienced at make up.Learned at an early age and I'm an artist and makeup is like doing art to me.Felt tips have their place but not with my makeup style.I'm hoping this will work out using another brush.I will come back if it stays all day...lol.I just Love soft brushes...more flexibility.like painting..I would never have paid the full price for this..Ever..You can get this cheaper in like drugstore..wal mart felt tips....

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for an liquid eyeliner that would stay on all day and not run if my eyes teared ( happens when I go out in the cold) I tried everything and than passed a MAC store so I decided to ask if they had a liquid eyeliner. The woman in the store suggested there liquid liner and told me that it stayed on. WELL was she ever right, the liner goes on easily,does not look dry like some eyeliners do and stays on FOREVER, I love this product so much that I bought extra tubes just to make sure I don't run out of it. ( there is only one problem, trying to get it off but I found makeup remover does a good job )