MAC MAC Liquid Liner

Filtered by age: 36-43

I have had two of these - I love that the consistancy is gel-like rather than 'normal' liquid. It takes some getting used to and the felt tip doesn't last forever- I use it for dramatic thick cat eyes. Its smooth to apply and dries fast so you got to get it right the first time.
Compared to the other gel (bobbi brown pot liner) I definately prefer this - its proper black and it stays put

Applies smoothly
Thick gel consistency
Shiny black colour
I have sensitive skin on eyes - its dine no irritation
Takes practise then easy to apply
Dramatic look / wings perfect
Doesnt clump
long lasting
product lasts long in pot
Easy to remove
Doesnt smudge
Lasts till you take it off

Only downside - felt tip doesnt last forever but ive had my current one more than 18 months (new mum dont wear makeup that often) and its only just begun to misbehave

Thought I'd give the MAC liner a go as I fancied a change from using the Loreal one.
Its ...OK... , but cant say I've been converted or think its worth the extra money tbh.
It's pretty easy to apply but the colour smudges easily, and when doing a winged liner look it wears off at the corners quickly so you need to reapply. Also as its only a tiny applicator tip you need to keep re-dipping it into the product when applying.
I usually love MAC so I'm a bit disappointed - just goes to show that some products are worth paying extra for and some just arent!

This liner picks up too much out of the bottle. I always have to dab it onto a tissue before I apply it on my lids. It's hard to get a thin line as it goes on thick. It's not water proof and smudges easily when I rub my eyes. I will not purchase again. Once I finish this, I will go back to my favorite Lancome Artliner.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this in "Stilletto" which is now, alas, D/Ced and also have it in Boot Black. This is a very easy to use, lasting and controlable liquid liner.

I absolutely love this eyeliner. Wore it to a concert, fell into bed with it on and WHAM woke up the next morning with perfectly lined eyes. I was a little horrified to learn I went to bed with my makeup on, but I looked good. This was so easy to apply and the color perfect (Boot Black). I always smear some black powder shadow (Chanel) on my liqid liner to soften/set the look, but some liners don't hold up to this. They either flake off or smear, MAC liquid liner just sat there and I ended up with the sexiest eyes. This is the perfect liner for wearing falsies. Easy to touch up and goes on like glass. I prefer the firm tip but some may prefer a brush to apply.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this liner. It goes on smoothly and lasts until you take it off. I'n not thrilled with the felt tip applicator, but I don'l think any applicator felt tip or brush that comes with liquid eyeliner is worth anything. I take the liner off the applicator with my own fine line brush and use that to apply. Other than that, it's a home run.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Simply the best. I've never liked pencil liners, they're always too thick and they tug too much.
This is small, easy to apply with a fine tip and the best part is, it does not smudge whatsoever. Great staying power.....almost to the point where it doesn't come off easily...but I like that.