MAC MAC Liquid Liner

Filtered by age: 36-43

Thought I'd give the MAC liner a go as I fancied a change from using the Loreal one.
Its ...OK... , but cant say I've been converted or think its worth the extra money tbh.
It's pretty easy to apply but the colour smudges easily, and when doing a winged liner look it wears off at the corners quickly so you need to reapply. Also as its only a tiny applicator tip you need to keep re-dipping it into the product when applying.
I usually love MAC so I'm a bit disappointed - just goes to show that some products are worth paying extra for and some just arent!

This liner picks up too much out of the bottle. I always have to dab it onto a tissue before I apply it on my lids. It's hard to get a thin line as it goes on thick. It's not water proof and smudges easily when I rub my eyes. I will not purchase again. Once I finish this, I will go back to my favorite Lancome Artliner.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this in "Stilletto" which is now, alas, D/Ced and also have it in Boot Black. This is a very easy to use, lasting and controlable liquid liner.

I absolutely love this eyeliner. Wore it to a concert, fell into bed with it on and WHAM woke up the next morning with perfectly lined eyes. I was a little horrified to learn I went to bed with my makeup on, but I looked good. This was so easy to apply and the color perfect (Boot Black). I always smear some black powder shadow (Chanel) on my liqid liner to soften/set the look, but some liners don't hold up to this. They either flake off or smear, MAC liquid liner just sat there and I ended up with the sexiest eyes. This is the perfect liner for wearing falsies. Easy to touch up and goes on like glass. I prefer the firm tip but some may prefer a brush to apply.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this liner. It goes on smoothly and lasts until you take it off. I'n not thrilled with the felt tip applicator, but I don'l think any applicator felt tip or brush that comes with liquid eyeliner is worth anything. I take the liner off the applicator with my own fine line brush and use that to apply. Other than that, it's a home run.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Simply the best. I've never liked pencil liners, they're always too thick and they tug too much.
This is small, easy to apply with a fine tip and the best part is, it does not smudge whatsoever. Great staying power.....almost to the point where it doesn't come off easily...but I like that.