MAC MAC Liquid Liner

Filtered by age: 30-35

3.6

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is so bad, I have no words to explain what rubbish this is. It's everything I hate in a liquid liner.

So I went to the Mac counter for the usual long lasting liquid eyeliner I love but the sales lady advised it was sold out. Being the optimist that I am I let her sell this to me.

I tried it the very next day, so this is where I start. The applicator does not pick up the the product, it applies very streaky on the lids. If you want uneven colour and tugging on your eye whilst swearing in frustration then this is for you. I struggled so hard to put this evenly and when I finally did I found out it didn't even last a normal winters work day. Pathetic, OMG I better stop typing i think I am going to kill my computer by slamming so hard on the keyboards!

I'd like to start off by saying that when it comes to liquid liners I am very picky! The first time I applies this liner I thought I wasn't going to like it because it went on sheer and I had to apply two layers. It's turns out I didn't shake the bottle. I did so for my second eye and the color was as black as can be. It was beautiful! This formula is thin (like most liquid liners) and dries to a matte which I love. The applicator is a pointy felt tip which I prefer as well. I did not have any allergic reactions or smudging issues. I actually really like ths product and have been using it every time I want a bold liner look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Why this eyeliner gives my lashes and eyelid feel of burning? I tried another brand as well and it was the same. Does anybody know why? btw, my sister is the same as me...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love MAC but i don't like this! I thought i was going to get my perfect liquid liner in this but no way!

The appplicator is terrible. It is way too stiff for my liking and so there is not much flexibility in application. It does last once its on but i found it a nightmare to get a nice medium smooth line and so this is not for me. I will probably end up giving this away.

**If you prefer a more flexible applicator then try Lancome Artliner as it is brilliant**

I'm going to return it. I have Asian eyes with no lids and this thing just smudges all over.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG liquid eyeliner I've been repurchasing for years!! This does not streak and smudge on my oily eyelids. Brush is pointy flip tip makes application super easy. LOVE!!!!!

I love this eyeliner. So far it's the only liquid black liner that works for me. I've tried a few other brands at the drugstore but they were too runny and ran out too fast. I might be weird but I really like the applicator, it's the only kind I can use. I've also got a liquidlast liner in point black (the blackest black) but I just can't handle that little brush. I make a mess.This one is quick and easy for me to vary the line thickness.The other thing I like is that it stays on all day as long as I don't rub my eyes. I only use it on the top lashline though. Sure, it will smudge if you rub your eyes. The plus side of that is it's easy to fix mistakes with a damp q-tip and it comes off easily at night. The downside is that it's a bit pricey and if I accidentally fall asleep while wearing it I wake up with black gunky stuff in my eyes. Otherwise I think it's great

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I got these liner years ago (Leatherette, dark drown and discontinued). I was looking to give it another try, but in Boot Black, hoping that they would have formulated it much better than the older version. After reading the reviews, I think I'll steer clear from this and try something much different. Looks like nothings changed about this product. I know for me, I loved it in the beginning, went on smooth (but smudged) and the color had a nice payoff. But after several uses, it started to dry out. That said, I won't be heading to the MAC counter to get this!

I really like this eyeliner, I have it in BootBlack and its my favorite eyeliner. I'm not too crazy about the creamliners because for me they dry out too fast plus it takes me too long to apply, since I like a really straight and thin line. I like this eyeliner better because I can just put it on so fast and I'm out the door. It stays on and its really black until you take it off. I will purchase this again, even though its expensive I have tried all others and always come down to this one. I've been using it for 5 yrs now.

I have this liner in Leatherette. It is a dark brown when it goes on, but as it dries it turns nearly black. I applied this right above my upper lashline, and I opened my eyes before it dried so I got some of it on my upper eyelids. It easily removed with my Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen. I love the fine point on this liner. This is the first liquid liner I have ever used so it was easy for me to apply. I am overall pleased with the results.