MAC MAC Liquid Liner

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

loooooooooove it. it glides on so easy its great and it lasts well and wont bleed on oily eyelids

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product in the blackest color they had, and it's not black at all. You have to go over multiple coats to get a decent dark gray. Also, the formula is water and comes off in 2 hours. Please do not waste your money on this mediocre product and buy MAC liquidlast liner instead, it's 10x darker and lasts all day.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I regularly use liquid or gel black eyeliner and this product has been the best one I have used so far. I have tried several other similar products but personally I find that none of them are of the same quality as this one. Whereas the other products I've used (can't remember their names at the moment) apply like dried out whiteboard markers and make shaky, semi-opaque lines that peel off and run throughout the day, this one applies thickly with a solid, dark pigment and stays on the skin throughout the day. The product also generally does not run out for a while--however I wouldn't say it lasts forever, either. The brush tip makes it difficult to apply (especially when doing winged eyeliner) but I prefer it to other marker or felt tip eyeliners since I find it offers more precision. With practice it becomes easy and natural, and this is definitely one of my favourite makeup products that I usually don't leave the house without.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Not a fan of this one. Hard to apply and not worth what you pay. I have it in the color boot black and I like the color but the consistency is not the best. Not easy to remove and it stings a bit on my sensitive skin. It might work if you have a really steady hand but i asked for a liquid eyeliner that was easy to apply and this isnt.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I was reccomended this by a sales lady in the black color.

I just really dislike this eyeliner, and I'm a mac junkie. The tip of the applicator broke quickly. The consistency is typical, but its quite a grey black which annoys me. It fades so easily throughout the day. It stings my eyes. I'm not sure if this is a waterproof formula, but I told the SA specifically I had very watery eyes and this doesn't work at all. It all comes streaking down. Ug!

The one thing I do like about it is that it is matte, not shiny.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I dont see how people can hate on this product. I love this eyeliner so much and its definitely my go-to for a winged look. I love the applicator and the packaging is great. The only issue i have is the price. Costs way too much in my opinon

I have this liquid eyeliner in the color "on the hunt" which is just black, i got it instead of the pen because the pen doesn't last that long and dries out fast. I'm not a big liquid eyeliner fan as i like the smokey look and smudging it out. But I thought i would try it out and see if having the perfect flick would make me change my mind. I dont know if i just dont like the look of liquid eyeliner or i just dont like this one but it comes off looking kind of shiny and takes a second coat to really see it. Also it peels when u take it off which i find odd and can get caught in your eyelashes. I like matte looking eyeliner so this was quite a disappointment.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS STUFF. IT'S SO BAD! the color runs out so quickly it wont stay on for a day. it goes crackly after a while and then fades away. the pricing is SO NOT WORTH IT compared to the actual product itself.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was completely disappointed with this eyeliner. This came as quite a shock to me as I love most of MAC's makeup that I try. Unfortunately, this product was awful. I had to go over the line several times to build the color. The tip was not that bad, the formula was quite watery. Might try another Mac liner, but this I would not reccomend to anyone.

honestly this is a great liner! i was in the mac store yesterday to test it out again to rebuy it because i was in the market for a new eyeliner. I swiped it on my hand and left thinking i could find a new one, the next day (today) the only liner left on my hand was the mac one and i tried about 6-7 others. Definitely going back!