Face Stockholm Picture Perfect Foundation

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I use the Picture Perfect Foundation from MadysenLayne.com and find that it works best for covering my flaws. Feels very lite on the skin and blends well for the cameras.

I have a few large pores, a little oily in the t zone, slightly dry skin with a few lines. This foundation is a little heavy. I like the look after applying and letting it rest for about 10 minutes. I have to use a moistureizer underneath. It's summer now so after 5 or 6 hours my skin is a bit shiny. This foundation covers great and looks great in photo's. In the really hot humid weather after a couple of hours all I want to do is wash this foundation off my face. I still like this foundation and will buy it again in the fall a lighter shade for winter. I then mix the tan shade and light shade until my light tan disappears.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Foundations here.Foundations there.What are the best?Sometimes I'm on the constant search for the best foundation and I dont care how much it cost.This is my newest purchase.I love it!This foundation literally has my face looking flawless and my face is not naturally flawless I have sun spots and a few red spots on my
chin from dry skin patches.
UPDATE 12/06:I ended up having to toss it.This got old quick by thickening up and developing a small odor,product didnt even stay good 4-6 months.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The ultimate of maximum cover foundations. There's also a wonderful shade selection! This does contain potential acne-aggravating ingredients, but it's perfect for photo sessions or television work!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral