4.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

Sep/02/2015

At first it was okay knowing that this is the first moisturizer that I ever use. But later on as I continuously using this, my face gets greasy and it feels so heavy. I love the scent though.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Fine

EyesBrown

Aug/29/2015

This stuff seriously surprised me. My boyfriend bought it when he forgot to bring moisturizer on a trip, but he didn't like it (he has extremely sensitive, breakout prone skin). I normally use jojoba oil but started using his abandoned tube of Nivea Soft just for the hell of it. It doesn't leave any grease or film on your face, but absorbs quite well. I think it must be doing a pretty …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (189 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Aug/29/2015

I have very acne prone skin and have been looking for a facial moisturizer that would not break me out for years. I finally found it - I love this stuff!! I'm not crazy about the fragrance, but that's ok. I had been using CeraVe cream and it was just too heavy and was breaking me out. It left a film that I would noticeably feel rinse off in the morning when washing my face. When I wake …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

Aug/20/2015

Not my favourite, yet well moisturizing. I only use it on my hands because face would become very shiny and oily (def not for my type of skin). Convenient package and reasonable pricing. Although I'd prefer something with more perfumey scent.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

Aug/14/2015

I have to admit - I bought the small trial sizes for the container. All plastic, screw on top, perfect for travel. .Perfect for a dab of cream, lotion, even some tiny earrings.
The cream was surprisingly nice to use - I use it on arms and legs as I don't really want to mess with my facial routine.

No breakouts, of course. I especially liked the easy spreadability.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromshzm

Jul/31/2015

Love!! I cant believe a product with such a low price is this GOOD!! I Use it on my face all the time, before applying makeup, at bedtime... Always!! Soo soo good!!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jul/17/2015

This moisturizer is AMAZING I have very dry skin and since I've started using it my skin especially around my nose has become moisturized. I only brought the small version of this because it's convienent size for traveling but I'll definelty repurchase it in the bigger size

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

Jul/12/2015

Love this product - especially in the summer when a body butter is too thick and can get sticky, this is light and sinks straight into the skin

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jul/01/2015

it's the best product for dry skin, i had horrible dry patches all over my face, this is the only thing that saved my face. i used it for years but then i stopped using it looking for more natural alternatives. i think that was a mistake, because this is THE BEST MOISTURIZER EVER it evens my skin tone, makes my face supple and so soft... i just LOVE IT.

4 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

Jun/16/2015

Although i'm not familiar with moisturizing creams, I'm pretty satisfied with this product. I really dislike creams that makes my face feel oily after application. But this one isnt too bad~ Although it feels a bit thick on the face, my face just sucks it all up and the next morning it feels really, really soft!

I have a different experience with another body lotion that i …

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure