4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/19/2017

This is my new HG moisturizer! I use this as a night cream, however it can also be used all over the body (face, body, hands). This light moisturizer sinks into my skin nicely and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. It's super cheap and smells amazing.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

fromvic21

Apr/15/2017

I have used some pretty expensive creams in my quest to find something that hydrates my super dry skin and I always come back to this. For me it just can't be beaten.

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Apr/10/2017

Still my favorite after all these years. Turns my dry-as-a-desert-skin into healthy and fresh. I don't use it under my makeup(that would be a no-no as it will be way too oily) but as an night cream and after showering on my face and neck. I use in the tube version.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/17/2017

I have this in a tube version. The best cream ever! Very moisturizing, sinks in right away and doesn't feel greasy at all on the skin. Smells amazing too! Love love love

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

fromSD24

Feb/19/2017

This is the best moisturizer I have tried so far!
It's a facial moisturizer, eye cream, body cream and what not!
It hydrates my oily combination face just as much as I need, and it's a very good base for makeup. It didn't break me out and it has made my skin much smoother than it was before. I would butyl this just if I wouldn't find anything better, cause I would …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (147 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Feb/02/2017

I LOVEEEE this stuff!!! Makes my skin feel so smooth! I use this everyday as a face moisturizer and at night too!! My skin always feels so moisturized and smooth the next day! Will always use this, I like this more than my Cetaphil moisturizer too, but if you have overly dry skin the Cetaphil moisturizer is the bomb too! :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Jan/17/2017

My dry skin absolutely loves this stuff! I used to have eczema as a child and whilst that's cleared up I still have the type of skin that as soon as it comes into contact with water means it has to be re-moisturised otherwise it feels really tight. Combine that with cold UK weather and needless to say I need a moisturiser that's thick enough to live up to the job. This stuff is just the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

Jan/14/2017

It's OK as a hand moisturizer for summer time.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

Dec/29/2016

I'm 28 and have been using this on my face after washing for a few years now. I absolutely cannot go without it! Highly recommend over pricey cremes.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

Dec/19/2016

Despite the good reviews here,I was hesitating about this product as a face cream because it contains alcohol,but I decided to give it a try because it is extremely cheap.well,I am glad I did!!it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized and doesn't dry it at all!i am only using it for a week so I can't talk about some long term results but for now I am completely satisfied.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOther, Other